Uniforms | Syracusefan.com

Uniforms

Cuse5

Walk On
No info on the unis yet???? Someone has to know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Yea I know just thought I'd throw something out there other than attendance and figured one of the insiders had something. Hoping they wear alot of orange but love the all blue

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe they come out in neon orange! Turn the lights off and play glow in the dark football. Is it free acid weekend?

1. Cuse 3m
  2. Clemson comes out in all white with orange numbers and their orange helmets

1. 11
    Cuse 6m
    Special teamers come out for Syracuse in the same uniforms as two weeks ago. New helmets, blue jerseys, blue pants

In our last game during warmups everyone wore the blue/blue with Orange helmets and then when they came out as a team had the blue helmets. Hopefully, this week they do the same thing and then come out with blue helmets, orange tops, blue pants.

In our last game during warmups everyone wore the blue/blue with Orange helmets and then when they came out as a team had the blue helmets. Hopefully, this week they do the same thing and then come out with blue helmets, orange tops, blue pants.

Not directed at you, Alsacs--but I hope that they are focused upon more important things than a uniform switcheroo.

this blue! We're the Orange damn it!
I agree. I feel like we're acting like the kid brother and ceding the color Orange to Clemson in our own building. That's wrong, we should be asserting our orange ness.

Of course, it doesn't matter in who wins the game, but it is a matter of pride and tradition. Boo on our uniform people.

Florange44

We would have won with some god damn orange jerseys! (disappointed)

wonder if the blue-man group name is for sale since we arent orange anymore

It's kinda funny. Two teams known for orange, and neither team wears virtually any.

No info on the unis yet???? Someone has to know
The new Band uniforms were darn snappy!

I don't think we see any new football uniforms till next year at this point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors