Update Day 76 | Syracusefan.com

Update Day 76

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Finally after 3 weeks of waiting I got a date for my next surgery it will be Friday June 20 at 7AM.

Three surgeons had to co-ordinate their schedules to be available all day. They estimate the procedure will take at least 6 hours. If all goes well this will be my final surgery. It is hoped that I will be released two weeks later and that I might resume normal activities in 2 months. The operation is really four in one and considered risky.

Your prayers are requested.
Thanks
Dan

Last edited:
Finally after 3 weeks of waiting I got a date for my next surgery it

will be Friday June 20 at 7AM.

Three surgeons had to co-ordinate their schedules to be available all day. They estimate the procedure will take at least 6 hours. If all goes well this will be my final surgery. It is hoped that I will be released two weeks later and that I might resume normal activities in 2 months. The operation is really four in one and considered risky.

Thanks
Dan[/quoted

You have already been in my prayers and best of luck for a full recovery.

Orangeyes said:
Finally after 3 weeks of waiting I got a date for my next surgery it will be Friday June 20 at 7AM. Three surgeons had to co-ordinate their schedules to be available all day. They estimate the procedure will take at least 6 hours. If all goes well this will be my final surgery. It is hoped that I will be released two weeks later and that I might resume normal activities in 2 months. The operation is really four in one and considered risky. Your prayers are requested. Thanks Dan

I got your back OE, with daily articles, prayers and maybe even a couple of strokes the first few times we play once you are through this.

You got this. Go and get 'em!

Rocco said:
Good luck Dan, everyone is backing you!

P.S. anything within 5 feet is now a gimme for you... ;)

Heck I'd give him anything 100 yards for all he has been through. Goes without saying, but praying hard for you. #HardnosedHero P.S. John Rathbun said today to tell you he was pulling for you to get well soon.

Dan, we've never met, but, you're a part of my life on a daily basis. For the past however many years I've woken up to read your work.

And no matter how you look at it, that means something. I greatly appreciate everything you've done on this board.

I also sincerely hope and pray that everything you're about to go through comes out in your favor.

- Brett

Praying for you Dan! I can't imagine being in the hospital that long but I know you have the will and strength to get through this next step and out of that place!

Finally after 3 weeks of waiting I got a date for my next surgery it will be Friday June 20 at 7AM.

Thanks
Dan

Every day, Dan, every day!