Updated Big Board - MCW Moving Up | Syracusefan.com

Updated Big Board - MCW Moving Up

OrangeTown

Starter
And Oladipo's combine shoots him way up to 2nd...

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/draf...ictor-oladipo-rising-ranking-top-30-prospects

For those without insider access, here is MCW's blurb: (not sure where the assists per game came from...)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Carter-Williams

SCHOOL: Syracuse
CLASS: So.
HT/WT: 6-6, 184
POS: PG

11.9 PPG
4.9 APG
39.3 FG%

Unlike Burke, Carter-Williams appears to be regaining some of his luster of late. His athletic testing and measurements at the combine were both impressive. And if he shoots as well in future workouts as he did in a private workout on Friday (watch the video), he could provide a compelling case for teams that value size and athleticism at the position. I could see him going as high as No. 2 overall to the Magic, and the Pelicans, Pistons and Mavs are also showing significant interest.

PREVIOUS RANKING: 9 | PLAYER CARD
---------------------------------------------------------------

#2? That might be more of a curse than a blessing. Expectations would be sky high. #2 does seem improbable but good for him for showing so well.

Holy . I had no idea that they changed their name. I know they were not going to be the hornets since Charlotte got that back...but Pelicans? Why not the New orleans Jazz? ...if the CFL can have 1/4 of their teams named rough riders, why cant the nba have 2 teams named jazz?

Holy . I had no idea that they changed their name. I know they were not going to be the hornets since Charlotte got that back...but Pelicans? Why not the New orleans Jazz? ...if the CFL can have 1/4 of their teams named rough riders, why cant the nba have 2 teams named jazz?

i would go with New Orleans Funk. That just sounds good

How about the New Orleans Dikes? They are an important part of the city, no?

They should have gone with blues, voodoo, gators, rattlers, mud bogs, or at least hurricanes(might be stir up bad feelings). Come on Pelicans!!! WOW!!

A wonderful bird is the pelican
His bill will hold more than his belly can
He can hold in his beak
Enough food for a week
But I'm damned if I see how the hell he can!

A wonderful bird is the pelican
His bill will hold more than his belly can
He can hold in his beak
Enough food for a week
But I'm damned if I see how the hell he can!
There once was a man...

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

How about the New Orleans Dikes? They are an important part of the city, no?

They could hire former Seton Hall coach Mangina as their coach.