3. Okla
4. Clemson
5. Auburn
6. Wisky
7. Uga
8. Osu
9. Okie state
10. UCF

Honestly, Miami looks more impressive now, in November, than Bama. Both are undefeated and Miami has better wins.

Miami should be #1 but they won't move Bama off that line.

1, Bama
2. Miami
3. Oklahoma
4. Clemson
5. Georgia
6. Wisconsin

Miami is not #1. They haven't beaten anyone who is that good. ND was their best win. The Georgia loss isn't killer for them since they still will play Bama and they lost on the road vs a good team. Put their 1 loss vs Clemson's and Oklahoma's and its the best loss of the bunch. Wisconsin and Miami may be unbeaten but who have they beat?

1) Bama
2) Oklahoma
3) Georgia
4) Clemson
5) Wisconsin
6) Miami
7) Auburn

That's my guess as of today but Auburn may be higher really.

Last edited:
1. Alabama
2. Oklahoma
3. Clemson
4. Miami
5. Wisconsin
6, Auburn
7. Georgia
8, Ohio State
9. Notre Dame
10. Oklahoma State

1. Alabama
2. Oklahoma
3. Clemson
4. Miami
5. Wisconsin
6, Auburn
7. Georgia
8, Ohio State
9. Notre Dame
10. Oklahoma State

This is how I see it as well.

Cheers,
Neil

Miami is not #1. They haven't beaten anyone who is that good. ND was their best win. The Georgia loss isn't killer for them since they still will play Bama and they lost on the road vs a good team. Put their 1 loss vs Clemson's and Oklahoma's and its the best loss of the bunch. Wisconsin and Miami may be unbeaten but who have they beat?

1) Bama
2) Oklahoma
3) Georgia
4) Clemson
5) Wisconsin
6) Miami
7) Auburn

That's my guess as of today but Auburn may be higher really.
I must be misunderstanding your post...

Who has Miami beat?..

Yet you put Bama at #1 with their best wins being LSU and MSU.

Wisc at #5, ahead of them, with Iowa as their best win?

Georgia at #3 with a beatdown loss and their best wins being ND and MSU.

Miami just smacked down #13 and #3, which is equal to the best wins of Bama and UGA.

I must be misunderstanding your post...

Who has Miami beat?..

Yet you put Bama at #1 with their best wins being LSU and MSU.

Wisc at #5, ahead of them, with Iowa as their best win?

Georgia at #3 with a beatdown loss and their best wins being ND and MSU.

Miami just smacked down #13 and #3, which is equal to the best wins of Bama and UGA.
Miami has one less game.
Which was a road game at a tricky Arkansas State.
Miami isn’t going to be number 1.
It honestly doesn’t matter if you are 1 or 4 except the color of your jersey.
Miami is top 4 next week but I wouldn’t put them number 1 on resume or eye test.

They would be a playoff team next week but the ACC title game Clemson vs. Miami is now a National Quaterfinal game as the winner is in and loser out.

This is good for the ACC as they are now guaranteed a playoff team almost likely and the loser goes to the Orange Bowl.

Will be interesting to see who gets in from the SEC. If Auburn beats Bama in the Iron Bowl, Bama doesnt even make the SEC championship so they are likely out despite having the better overall record.

Will be interesting to see who gets in from the SEC. If Auburn beats Bama in the Iron Bowl, Bama doesnt even make the SEC championship so they are likely out despite having the better overall record.
The state of Alabama will secede from the Union if Bama gets excluded with an 11-1 record (losing to Auburn and not making the SEC Championship game) and Wisconsin gets in. Or a 12-1 Miami gets in (assuming a tight game with Clemson). Hope it happens!

The state of Alabama will secede from the Union if Bama gets excluded with an 11-1 record (losing to Auburn and not making the SEC Championship game) and Wisconsin gets in. Or a 12-1 Miami gets in (assuming a tight game with Clemson). Hope it happens!

You have a better chance of the South coming back from a hiatus to win the Civil War, then an 11-1 Bama team getting left out.

Five of the top nine ranked teams went on the road this weekend. Three of them got blown out, four lost outright and all five lost against the spread. It's tough to win on the road and that's why the Committee values big time road wins. And then you have the Wisconsin Badgers. None of their road opponents are remotely in the top 50 this season. In fact their Big Ten road foes are a combined 6-22 in the B1G this year.

1 -Bama
2 -Clemson
3 -Oklahoma
4 -Miami
5 - Wisconsin
6 - Georgia
7 - Auburn
8 - ND

1 -Bama
2 -Clemson
3 -Oklahoma
4 -Miami
5 - Wisconsin
6 - Georgia
7 - Auburn
8 - ND
This is close to what I see but I can’t see the Committee keeping Georgia above Auburn who just killed them head to head.

This is close to what I see but I can’t see the Committee keeping Georgia above Auburn who just killed them head to head.
Georgia still only has one loss and Auburn has 2.

Georgia still only has one loss and Auburn has 2.
1 vs. 2 loss isn’t a big deal.
Head to head matters to the committee.
It’s not a big deal though as if Auburn beats Alabama they will be in the top 4.

Just an fyi, I was one team off...flip 2 teams and was dead on.

Only difference was 5-7

Went:
Wisconsin
Auburn
Georgia
ND

If Oklahoma loses a game I can’t see Ohio State making it.

If Oklahoma loses a game I can’t see Ohio State making it.
No way, they would have to jump 5 teams who would all pretty much have to lose.

Some of the contenders are playing some real powerhouses this weekend. Mercer, University of Louisiana at Monroe and Citadel are a few of the titans on the docket this Saturday. Auburn was very impressive this past weekend but Georgia Southern, ULM and Mercer on their schedule? Yikes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom