updated recruits | Syracusefan.com

updated recruits

weedsportwarriors

All Conference
I just got back home and logged in and saw the multiple entries on the new commits. Can someone sum up who all committed and who is still expected to committ.

Thanks.

I just got back home and logged in and saw the multiple entries on the new commits. Can someone sum up who all committed and who is still expected to committ.

Thanks.
Yes, can we get a thread pinned up top that has all of our current verbals and maybe others who've visited? If someone has the motivation to do it...

I'll give my best crack at a comprehensive summary.
SU received verbals this weekend from WR Corey Cooper and OL Alex Hayes, giving SU 14 solid verbal commits, with 3 others listed as soft verbals. Most agree that there are approximately 20 available scholarships for 2013, so we still need to get about 3 more verbals.

Solid commits:
QB Austin Wilson / WR Corey Cooper / WR Corey Winfield / TE Tyler Provo / OL John Miller / OL Jonathan Burton / OL Alex Hayes / DL Wayne Williams / DL Isaiah Johnson / DL Trevon Trejo / LB Marqez Hodge / LB Luke Arciniega / LB Josh Kirkland / DB Darius Kelly

"Soft" verbals:
RB Augustus Edwards / DL Malik Brown / LB Devan Carter

So we shall see if we can keep the 3 soft verbals and who else will commit.
Laray Smith? Simeon Thomas? Duron Singleton? Reggie Spearman? Kendall Moore? Mitch Kimble? Conner Cramer? Todd Porter? Jaylen Hunter? Chauncey Scissum? Deonte' Davis? Tate Briggs? William Stanback?

Those are the names we're reading about...anyone else I missed?

team ranking moved up 13 spots on 247 (89 to 76) and 9 spots (79 to 70) on scout since HCSS took over. Will be exciting to see how they finish ...

I'll give my best crack at a comprehensive summary.
SU received verbals this weekend from WR Corey Cooper and OL Alex Hayes, giving SU 14 solid verbal commits, with 3 others listed as soft verbals. Most agree that there are approximately 20 available scholarships for 2013, so we still need to get about 3 more verbals.

Solid commits:
QB Austin Wilson / WR Corey Cooper / WR Corey Winfield / TE Tyler Provo / OL John Miller / OL Jonathan Burton / OL Alex Hayes / DL Wayne Williams / DL Isaiah Johnson / DL Trevon Trejo / LB Marqez Hodge / LB Luke Arciniega / LB Josh Kirkland / DB Darius Kelly

"Soft" verbals:
RB Augustus Edwards / DL Malik Brown / LB Devan Carter

So we shall see if we can keep the 3 soft verbals and who else will commit.
Laray Smith? Simeon Thomas? Duron Singleton? Reggie Spearman? Kendall Moore? Mitch Kimble? Conner Cramer? Todd Porter? Jaylen Hunter? Chauncey Scissum? Deonte' Davis? Tate Briggs? William Stanback?

Those are the names we're reading about...anyone else I missed?

Thank you!

Thanks.
FYI, we have a list of current commits on this board that is maintained regularly. You can get to it from Additional Content drop down menu from the football or football recruiting boards.

Link

Also, FYI, we have a roster on this board for the football team that has been rolled for 2013 and is, as far as I know, up to date regarding scholarships currently in use. It also includes the commits for the current class, so one can see at a glance what the current scholarship situation is, and how many scholarships remain available. It can also be found under the Additional Content drop down menu from the football or football recruiting boards.

Link

If anyone has suggestions on possible improvements, please make them here...

Thanks.

Perhaps if the title was something other than Additional Content? Then again some folks just never notice all the options until they are pointed out.

FYI, we have a list of current commits on this board that is maintained regularly. You can get to it from Additional Content drop down menu from the football or football recruiting boards.

Link

Also, FYI, we have a roster on this board for the football team that has been rolled for 2013 and is, as far as I know, up to date regarding scholarships currently in use. It also includes the commits for the current class, so one can see at a glance what the current scholarship situation is, and how many scholarships remain available. It can also be found under the Additional Content drop down menu from the football or football recruiting boards.

Link

If anyone has suggestions on possible improvements, please make them here...

Thanks.

Just a slight error I noticed - in the commitments section on the roster, all the JUCOs are listed as freshmen.

Thanks...I will address that tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom