URI tickets | Syracusefan.com

URI tickets

outoftownie

2nd String
Just convinced my neighbors to go to the game tonight. They moved here from Virginia LR winter and have never been in the dome for a game. Anyone have a line on three tickets instead of them wrangling with scalpels or box office? Thanks!

try scorebig.com

edit nevermind that's closed cuz its game day. don't lose that site tho. good deals to be had there.

my buddy got tickets is section 1oo's for 16 bucks each

Just convinced my neighbors to go to the game tonight. They moved here from Virginia LR winter and have never been in the dome for a game. Anyone have a line on three tickets instead of them wrangling with scalpels or box office? Thanks!
we might, let me check

My friend told me that they were passing out tons of free ticket vouchers at The State Fair yesterday. They gave him SEVEN. I was like...yikes thats not a good sign.

Was in the same boat for a while people on Craigslist are asking insane prices . go to stubhub they have awesome prices for good seats

outoftownie said:

Hit the fine lot tailgate. We'll have some.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom