USA Today Bracket | Syracusefan.com

USA Today Bracket

We get Florida as a 10 seed and if we win we get Nova as the 2. Playing in Brooklyn. Unless we make a huge run and get into a higher seed, is it possible to get a better outcome than this.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...sketball-march-madness-bubble-watch/79631990/

I would take this in a heart beat. We'd have our hands full with most of the projected one seeds so I'd rather not be an 8 seed, but the 2 and 3 seeds are not that scary. I'm not saying that SU is better, but that we could beat most of them 3-4 out of 10 times and those odds go up if we play nearby.

I would take this in a heart beat. We'd have our hands full with most of the projected one seeds so I'd rather not be an 8 seed, but the 2 and 3 seeds are not that scary. I'm not saying that SU is better, but that we could beat most of them 3-4 out of 10 times and those odds go up if we play nearby.
We will have to play somebody with a high seed in the second round. Nova seems good to me in Brooklyn and then if we won we get Philly. I know these mean nothing but if you could ask for your seed and location, I think this would be a good draw.

Ah it's like a breath of fresh air getting mock brackets again.

TOTAL CAKEWALK TO THE ELITE 8, then maybe one tough game there. BOOK IT!!!
I book!
sasha-baron-cohen-borat.jpg

Am i reading this correctly? they give Iowa a #1 seed but ship them to Brooklyn instead of playing in Des Moines? And instead they have Nova as a 2 in Des Moines, with UNC a 2 in Brooklyn and not in Raleigh? Embarrassing.

Am i reading this correctly? they give Iowa a #1 seed but ship them to Brooklyn instead of playing in Des Moines? And instead they have Nova as a 2 in Des Moines, with UNC a 2 in Brooklyn and not in Raleigh? Embarrassing.
Embarrassing, and not what will happen.

It hardly matters because this bracket sucks, but they have us in Raleigh, not Brooklyn

Ah it's like a breath of fresh air getting mock brackets again.

TOTAL CAKEWALK TO THE ELITE 8, then maybe one tough game there. BOOK IT!!!

I have learned to stop saying this sadly only because other teams can play great the same night we struggle. Look at the Dayton game, Butler, etc. Taking it one game at a time.

I have learned to stop saying this sadly only because other teams can play great the same night we struggle. Look at the Dayton game, Butler, etc. Taking it one game at a time.

Hit the Sarcasm Lock button on your keyboard.

I just hit the link now -- seems like they corrected the mistake.

Having done brackets before, they probably just moved a team around, and then forgot to move the pods with it. I used to enjoy having the seeds in front of me, and trying to put the puzzle together and try to follow all the rules... it was a calming thing for me. ... not something I enjoy doing anymore. I just list seeds if I ever do it anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom