USA v Haiti | Syracusefan.com

USA v Haiti

CuseCPT

All Conference
Wow, awful start. Zusi and Diskerud look lost.

Klinsmann obviously had about as much of Altidore as I could take in the first half. Great call to bring Zardes in. Altidore not one touching that ball with his left foot was a sin. Blast it and let your guys go after the rebound!

Haiti is quick!

Haiti is collecting yellows like Halloween candy.

Our defense SUCKS. Too bad we can't borrow the back line from the Women's team.

We arent playing well but im impressed with haitis speed and skill on the ball. They move it quickly and accurately.

Klinsmann obviously had about as much of Altidore as I could take in the first half. Great call to bring Zardes in. Altidore not one touching that ball with his left foot was a sin. Blast it and let your guys go after the rebound!

Haiti is quick!
My wife and I are screaming - any shot with your left foot there is better than dribbling back into two defenders so you can shoot with your right. Inexcusable at this level. Patience wearing thin with Altidore.

My wife and I are screaming - any shot with your left foot there is better than dribbling back into two defenders so you can shoot with your right. Inexcusable at this level. Patience wearing thin with Altidore.

Zardes is looking like everything we hoped jozy to be...

Zardes is looking like everything we hoped jozy to be...
He's certainly has room to improve, but Altidore does not get that pass to Dempsey.

I just got back from the game. USA came out flat and surface really bothered Altidore and several players. Haiti didn't have the majority of the position but they did well in the first half. Klinsmann and the USA bench went nuts when the goal was called offsides. I couldn't see a replay, but the people in our section said it was a bad call.

We are definitely not playing our best, but unless we play a Costa Rica or Mexico our B- minus game will beat these CONCACAF teams. I can't tell you how pissed I was with the Haiti diving. These players should be ashamed with how much theatrics they do every contact.

I just got back from the game. USA came out flat and surface really bothered Altidore and several players. Haiti didn't have the majority of the position but they did well in the first half. Klinsmann and the USA bench went nuts when the goal was called offsides. I couldn't see a replay, but the people in our section said it was a bad call.

We are definitely not playing our best, but unless we play a Costa Rica or Mexico our B- minus game will beat these CONCACAF teams. I can't tell you how pissed I was with the Haiti diving. These players should be ashamed with how much theatrics they do every contact.

It was scary how bad that call was. He was on side by a yard and once he got the ball haiti jumped up to try and get the call and they did... just awful

Diving will continue to be a part of the sport as long as referees fall for it. I'd like to see more yellows for theatrics.

Diving will continue to be a part of the sport as long as referees fall for it. I'd like to see more yellows for theatrics.

I would be in favor for a system of retroactive discipline. Dive goes uncalled in the match but earn a spot kick? Sit for a game. Maybe 2 or 3 to really give it some teeth. Perhaps harsh but it would do a lot for the game in my opinion.

I would be in favor for a system of retroactive discipline. Dive goes uncalled in the match but earn a spot kick? Sit for a game. Maybe 2 or 3 to really give it some teeth. Perhaps harsh but it would do a lot for the game in my opinion.

That would require fifa to actually have some sort of clue how to do things right... Not holding my breath but totally agree with the idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom