UVA opens -11.5 over SU… | Syracusefan.com

UVA opens -11.5 over SU…

Tell me where I am wrong. No matter who wins the Clemson / Pitt game tomorrow - should Cuse beat Virginia are we not tied for first place ACC? Well, a half game out.

Is that the first half line?
no whole game.

uva is 2-3 in last 5...they are good but they arent THAT good...but they do pose serious issues to JB's system.

I think this is the game Benny and Bell go off, Jesse, Joe, and Judah do what they usually do and we get solid bench contributions, SYR wins by a surprising 7

I wonder if Kihei Clark plays the foul line passing position vs. the zone. He's only 5-10 but I remember he did that once against us and killed us by dishing dimes. Gotta believe Bennett repeats that.

I wonder if Kihei Clark plays the foul line passing position vs. the zone. He's only 5-10 but I remember he did that once against us and killed us by dishing dimes. Gotta believe Bennett repeats that.
Will JAB break out the 1-1-2-1 defense to offset that. So far this season, out guys haven't defended the foul line player very well and it puts Jesse in a tough spot if he is partially responsible for another guy.

Nothing in this game would surprise me. I could see us going in there and shocking them like we did in that game right before the pandemic broke, or I could see us losing like 64-52 like we do seemingly every time we play them.

Last edited:
Will JAB break out the 1-1-2-1 defense to offset that. So far this season, out guys haven't defended the foul line player very well and it puts Jesse in a tough spot if he is partially responsible for another guy.
Let’s hope so or at least some kind of wrinkle. Jimmy’s been lacking a little with his zone adjustments. It’s frustrating to see us roll out the same defense over and over to be bombed by 3s.

Nothing in this game would surprise me. I could see us going in there and shocking them like we did in that game right before the pandemic broke, or I could see us losing like 64-52 like we do seemingly every time we play them.
I think they score more than they have in the past this game, wouldn’t be shocked if they can get to 75-80.

Virginia’s three point shooting woes will end today. They will pick apart the zone. They can rotate 3-4 guys into the high post and Clarke may give Judah nightmares.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom