UVA QB Lambert | Syracusefan.com

UVA QB Lambert

money3189

Living Legend
is transferring out. He split time with another QB who beat him out in spring ball. Another QB transferred a couple months ago and a freshman transferred earlier this week. That leaves 2 walk ons backing up the starter. They have one incoming freshman. This is a 50/50 road game that we can win. So this is important. Their defense was good last year but they lost their 4 best players. Eli Harold left for the NFL. Max Valles left unexpectedly to the NFL. MLB Coley was a sr. so was safety Anthony Harris who led the nation in INT in 2013. UVA along with South Florida are road games we have to win.

is transferring out. He split time with another QB who beat him out in spring ball. Another QB transferred a couple months ago and a freshman transferred earlier this week. That leaves 2 walk ons backing up the starter. They have one incoming freshman. This is a 50/50 road game that we can win. So this is important. Their defense was good last year but they lost their 4 best players. Eli Harold left for the NFL. Max Valles left unexpectedly to the NFL. MLB Coley was a sr. so was safety Anthony Harris who led the nation in INT in 2013. UVA along with South Florida are road games we have to win.
I honestly believe with the way the schedule sets up, you could make a decent argument that we could be 6-1 heading into the Florida State game. At that point anything else would be gravy.

On a random note, I played Anthony Harris in high school. He was so good so it was no surprise he went to UVA. He also shut my brother down in basketball because he was so athletic and my brother received scholarship for basketball so that's not easily done.

That said, I will be at the UVA game and any time we can disappoint the UVA fans I'll be happy.

I did as a 5 ft 105 lb pee wee player. 4 tackles for loss against Sherman Park. I say bring him in
Dcuse you were simply unblockable.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom