UVA/UCLA | Syracusefan.com

UVA/UCLA

I keep switching back between TOSU and Navy to the UVA game. I put a few $$ on UCLA and I am still having a tough time not watching the TOSU-Navy game

And there's a 3rd defensive score for the Bruins - UCLA might want to consider just punting on its first downs in the 2nd half.

I keep switching back between TOSU and Navy to the UVA game. I put a few $$ on UCLA and I am still having a tough time not watching the TOSU-Navy game

I've watched the entire first half of Navy/OSU so far. It would be so cool to see Navy pull this off - there's something so gratifying watching a team of inferior athletes winning due to better precision and execution.

eao1115 said:
I've watched the entire first half of Navy/OSU so far. It would be so cool to see Navy pull this off - there's something so gratifying watching a team of inferior athletes winning due to better precision and execution.

Well, except for last night (almost).

So agree! I feel so dirty after being so relieved following that debacle last night :crazy:

UVA is UVAing. Pitt on the other hand is beating the **** out of Del. State.

NC State losing right now. GT is not up by much either.

UVA has serious NFL talent on defense. London can't coach but he has recruited really well. If they get any QB play they will be a bowl team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom