Va Tech Depth Chart | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Depth Chart

Was Fredericks an "Or" last week? Is he moving up?

Where is Samuels?

I like Whitner's potential but he is making too many mistakes. Ellison has made a bunch of plays. IMO he should get most of the PT.

Was Fredericks an "Or" last week? Is he moving up?

Where is Samuels?

I like Whitner's potential but he is making too many mistakes. Ellison has made a bunch of plays. IMO he should get most of the PT.

I think all they're doing is releasing the previous game's final depth chart.

On Samuels, did Guidice play? I know Williams did. So did we use 5 DTs, and Samuels was #5 last week? Because I know he played.

Syracuse coach Dino Babers said two of Emerich, Palmer and Conway are likely done for the year. Declined to specify who could return.

Syracuse coach Dino Babers said two of Emerich, Palmer and Conway are likely done for the year. Declined to specify who could return.

I think Palmer is definitely one who is done.

Dino had said previously that Conway is a short term thing. And I thought one of the players had said it too (but as I think about it, that could have been about Samuels).

At this point in season, it is best to play the younger guys instead of the seniors who might return from injury. Need to start thinking of the future and getting back into the top 25 of college football. Also, what ever happened to TE Moore, CB Morgan and DE Dunkelberger?

At this point in season, it is best to play the younger guys instead of the seniors who might return from injury. Need to start thinking of the future and getting back into the top 25 of college football. Also, what ever happened to TE Moore, CB Morgan and DE Dunkelberger?

Or josh Parris

Coleman will be suspended for first half of the game, so don't think he will be out there.

Babes seems to put this out there because he has to for ACC games, right?

Coleman will be suspended for first half of the game, so don't think he will be out there.

The depth chart is released every week before the Monday presser. The injury report is released on Thursday, only for ACC conference games.

It is possible it gets overturned no? From the replay it looked like a late hit and not targeting. He absolutely deserved the 15 yarder but I didn't get why he was thrown out of the game.

Did slayton get hurt Saturday? He was MIA in the 4th quarter... Huge loss... I saw Black and Hudson get hurt but missed Slayton... can anyone confirm?

It is possible it gets overturned no? From the replay it looked like a late hit and not targeting. He absolutely deserved the 15 yarder but I didn't get why he was thrown out of the game.

They replayed it at the game to confirm though. So do they do another round after that? I wouldn't think so.

I know Fredericks looked bad in fumbling as he was slammed to the turf, but we need him in there. The announcers were bubbling over Wake's Carney for his hard running. Our answer was Moe Neal.

I know Fredericks looked bad in fumbling as he was slammed to the turf, but we need him in there. The announcers were bubbling over Wake's Carney for his hard running. Our answer was Moe Neal.

And Babers said we have to understand that Neal is playing college football with a high school body. Fredericks has a college football body.

we all know this, but looking at the depth chart just reminds you how young this team is. I still question the overall talent but there is no doubt that we really have to take a step back from the ledge.

And Babers said we have to understand that Neal is playing college football with a high school body. Fredericks has a college football body.

Fredericks has an intramurals body and circus hands. But, yes, he is bigger.

Fredericks has an intramurals body and circus hands. But, yes, he is bigger.

he's listed on their website as 5-10 209 and he looks pretty good to my eye. the kid from colorado had the intramural body.

Yi Yi Yi, Carl Jones ? Chris Fredrick ?

Who the hell are those guys?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom