Va Tech Game... | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were saying...Dino is the worst clock management coach I've ever seen. If we don't score here, he cost us 7 points. Fireable yet again
You were wrong. Own it. I agree with your assessment of Dino here but not yet ready to fire.

Just a casual football fan but I feel sick for the die bards…..not having the right personnel on the field after a timeout is a terrible look…….and the kicking game is a show. Getting no points on that last drive is criminal.

dino doesn’t count the guys on the field. It’s either a specific players fault or the coach that counts the players as we go on the field.
I’m glad you realize this. It’s apparent most in the comments don’t know any better.

13FD92D7-DF5C-4AA8-93C2-8C85C1879071.png

When Babers makes more clock management mistakes

We have the best RB in the conference. We have a 280 lb fullback. Why are we not running it up the middle with Tucker behind Rhino twice? If you get stopped, use your last TO. Make VT stop Elmore and Tucker twice from the goal line. Wow.
Because Dino Babers is our HC

Not having the players right out of the timeout and having to burn the last time out is just inexcusable. There literally is no reason or anything. It is a flat out failure to communicate clearly at that time. Truely cannot believe I just saw that happen.

That thing about not screwing up the end of half situation again, yeah plenty of time

may least the offense is untracked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors