Va Tech Trainwreck Discussion | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Trainwreck Discussion

A
Should make it official after BC that were moving on and start the search process. No need to take shots or go thermonuclear, it’s clear it's over.
agree 100% but you know…. We can still win our remaining 4 games

Should make it official after BC that were moving on and start the search process. No need to take shots or go thermonuclear, its clear it's over.
It’s an inflection point for the program. It’s put up or shut up time. Pay the money to get a serious head coach or limp to a 5 or 6 win season with Dino and roll him out next year with a bunch of BS bluster. That’s where we’re at now.

And if we go the latter I don’t think I’m even wasting my time next season. And I’m positive I’m far from alone on that sentiment.

Will wait until we lose a seventh game then move will be made (I expect the first to happen and hope the second one does).

Here before the we are Syracuse we can’t do better takes. NIL this, NIL that, blah blah blah blah transfer portal, waaaa it’s cold here waaaaa.

is it too much to ask to not be blown out by one of the worst P5 teams? Not be absolutely destroyed every single week? Actually having a coach who understands basic game management and plays to win?

in fact, even if they were competitive you can live with a 4-4 record. It’s literal amateur hour and anyone, I mean anyone, could not do worse. No disrespect to Dino either, he’s a good guy and gave us one heck of a season, but it’s been EIGHT years, it’s time.

Outgained 528-128. And as NineOneSeven just mentioned, out rushed 318-0. By a team ranked 88th in rushing and 105 in stopping the run.

Worst performance by an SU OL of all time? Has to be up there. But they weren't alone.

This is one of the darker days we've ever had on the field.

Stephen King’s sequel to classic book Misery will be titled ‘The Program Builder” Collectively, the fanbase will play the role of James Caan. Coming to a Dome near you.

Will wait until we lose a seventh game then move will be made (I expect the first to happen and hope the second one does).
My guess is maybe BC but more likely Pitt if we lose the next two

anything-else-microphone.gif
Dino any last words?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors