Vacated Wins | Syracusefan.com

Vacated Wins

HoustonCuse

2020-21 Iggy Winner Lead Scorer & Post Season Rcd
Has there ever been a disclosure of exactly which wins were vacated in the sanctions? I was perusing the Syracuse basketball wikipedia page and noticed that it says our 2012 NCAA Tournament appearance was vacated. How can that be? Fab Melo sat out of that tournament. Is this an incorrect statement on that page or am I missing something?

Has there ever been a disclosure of exactly which wins were vacated in the sanctions? I was perusing the Syracuse basketball wikipedia page and noticed that it says our 2012 NCAA Tournament appearance was vacated. How can that be? Fab Melo sat out of that tournament. Is this an incorrect statement on that page or am I missing something?
Did James play in the game?

If you search under Coach Boeheim, it will give you the number of games each year that were vacated, but not which games.
http://web1.ncaa.org/stats/StatsSrv/careersearch

If Patriot fans are suing to get Draft Picks back from the NFL for Deflategate, I think Syracuse fans have a bigger gripe as far as lawsuits go with vacated wins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom