Very concerned about BT's back | Syracusefan.com

Very concerned about BT's back

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
Hope he can get some serious treatment in the next two days. His right hand was going to the back every time the whistle blew in the second half.

I love both of them. As long they are healthy for the next 18 days or so I'm good...

I love both of them. As long they are healthy for the next 18 days or so I'm good...

Get them both through Saturday and I'm going to get a lot more confident.

BMK had the hand wrap off by the end of the second half.

hopefully, Gardner doesn't fall on Triche's back on Saturday. he could back in traction for years.

Yeah, I noticed that too. What's the treatment? Muscle relaxers? Massage?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

BT with an ice pack on his back during the presser.

And Mike Waters with a question about whether or not BT had heard from his uncle yet. Nice question Mike.

Yeah, I noticed that too. What's the treatment? Muscle relaxers? Massage?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Massage is the very best thing, in my experience.

Oh, and WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Teeter.jpg

BT with an ice pack on his back during the presser.

And Mike Waters with a question about whether or not BT had heard from his uncle yet. Nice question Mike.

I thought the same thing. Brandon gets up with huge bags of ice strapped to his lower back and I said out loud on my couch, "Waters, what the ****." Way to ask the hard questions, a consummate professional.

Maybe JLH can be a team player and give BT a special massage.

Keita's hand is a bigger concern. Hear me out. BT has played through the back pain all year. He is a gamer. We all saw a couple years ago how bad Keita is with a bad wrist. Can't hang onto the ball. We all saw how good Keita can be the last few games. I saw the bad Keita in the 2nd half with the bad wrist. Couldn't hang onto the ball. Your time Christmad

BMK rarely has to handle the ball so I'm not very concerned about his hand. It will still be hurting Saturday but at least it's not his shooting hand. As for Brandon, his shot has been off since he hurt his back and has never come back. Doubt much is going to change for Saturday. He has to keep driving to the basket and pick up fouls and look to set others up. If he can hit some outside shots, it would be a pleasant surprise. Where you can really see his back problems in play are the pull up mid range jumpers that never go in anymore. If that changes on Saturday, then our task is much easier.

At least it's BMK'S off hand. Melo had some back issues in 2003 at the end of of the tournament. It works out well for us!

Brandon specifically went to his back after his drive and dunk at around the 4-5 min mark. We need him to have a game like he did last night if we want to advance. I thought he played one if his best games if the season. Under control but aggressive without any forced shots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom