VERY lucky | Syracusefan.com

VERY lucky

W'boro'Cuse315

All American
that Dungey wasn't ejected in the 1st. Could've, & probably should've, received a 2nd personal foul for pushing the BC player who was taunting him. Yes, I know BC was clearly offsides, but that wouldn't have negated either penalty. I'm glad we caught a huge break.

& before this is flamed, if it was our opponents' QB, this board would be up in arms.

He should've been thrown out of the game oh my God the referees are so prejudiced against our team Boston College that was outrageous he should be ejected for a whole week ...::.hear that better noe

He has to keep composed there, obviously he was frustrated with throwing the int, but let it go.
I actually LOVE his fire, just channel it better there. Better than a QB hanging his head & not even attempting a tackle. All said & done, he negated a TD. He's still young & this will be a good learning experience.

that Dungey wasn't ejected in the 1st. Could've, & probably should've, received a 2nd personal foul for pushing the BC player who was taunting him. Yes, I know BC was clearly offsides, but that wouldn't have negated either penalty. I'm glad we caught a huge break.

& before this is flamed, if it was our opponents' QB, this board would be up in arms.
Two personal fouls penalties does not warrant an ejection. Two unsportsmanlike conduct penalties does. Even with a second person foul there would have been no ejection. We did not get lucky.

He should've been thrown out of the game oh my God the referees are so prejudiced against our team Boston College that was outrageous he should be ejected for a whole week ...::.hear that better now
Literally not even sure if you're agreeing or not :confused:

Man, we just won at Chestnut Hill and this is your post?

Syracuse fans can not accept some form of happiness.

He should've been thrown out of the game oh my God the referees are so prejudiced against our team Boston College that was outrageous he should be ejected for a whole week ...::.hear that better now

You can say that again!

We all thought the same thing...

Serious question - we would have been the 1st team ever to have 2 qb's ejected in 2.5 years right? Possibly the only 2 qb's in the country tossed in that timeframe.

We all thought the same thing...

Serious question - we would have been the 1st team ever to have 2 qb's ejected in 2.5 years right? Possibly the only 2 qb's in the country tossed in that timeframe.
He couldn't have been ejected. Two personal foul penalties does not warrant an ejection. Only targeting and 2 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.

He got hit with an unnecessary roughness penalty not unsportsmanlike penalty.
He only gets ejected if the refs saw him throw a punch.

I thought this post was going to be we were lucky BC didn't scoop and score on that Dungey fumble in the 4th. When he fumbled I was bleeping like a banshee because I thought BC was going to get a 3rd cheap TD.

Man, we just won at Chestnut Hill and this is your post?

Syracuse fans can not accept some form of happiness.
I'm absolutely ecstatic that we won. Simply pointing out that we caught a break. Please don't question my fandom. If you knew me, you'd feel silly.

Dungey had a great game. Amba & Steve made 2 of the season's best catches when we needed them most & the D stepped up when it had to. Big time sack by Black & pumped to see them finally put Bris deep on KOR.

Excited to see what this staff can do with 2 weeks to prepare for Clemson. 4 to win 2...LET'S GO BOWLING!!!!!

I'm absolutely ecstatic that we won. Simply pointing out that we caught a break. Please don't question my fandom. If you knew me, you'd feel silly.

Dungey had a great game. Amba & Steve made 2 of the season's best catches when we needed them most & the D stepped up when it had to. Big time sack by Black & pumped to see them finally put Bris deep on KOR.

Excited to see what this staff can do with 2 weeks to prepare for Clemson. 4 to win 2...LET'S GO BOWLING!!!!!
Please review the rules and quit saying we caught a break. If you know the rules of football you know he couldn't have been ejected. How did we catch a break?

Can the ACC office give additional sanctions after looking at the video?

I was having issues getting the game on at that point before streaming it on the ACC website.

Specifically, what did Eric do to get a personal foul?

I was having issues getting the game on at that point before streaming it on the ACC website.

Specifically, what did Eric do to get a personal foul?
Tackled a player out of bounds. Was not a personal foul, was a late hit.