VERY lucky | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

VERY lucky

I was having issues getting the game on at that point before streaming it on the ACC website.

Specifically, what did Eric do to get a personal foul?
He pushed the BC defender out of bounds after an Int and then slammed the guy to the turf unnecessarily. Then a BC defender taunted Dungey which went uncalled and dungey pushed him down and it caused a semi-brawl on the SU sideline. The refs called the unnecessary roughness on Dungey and called matching unsportsmanlike penalties on both teams.

that Dungey wasn't ejected in the 1st. Could've, & probably should've, received a 2nd personal foul for pushing the BC player who was taunting him. Yes, I know BC was clearly offsides, but that wouldn't have negated either penalty. I'm glad we caught a huge break.

& before this is flamed, if it was our opponents' QB, this board would be up in arms.
You don't get ejected unless you throw a punch...which never happened.

Watch the video again. Not a good look, even if Milano was provoking him.
Obviously not the smartest move by ED...but w/t/f, this isn't tennis. I love his passion.

I'm absolutely ecstatic that we won. Simply pointing out that we caught a break. Please don't question my fandom. If you knew me, you'd feel silly.

Dungey had a great game. Amba & Steve made 2 of the season's best catches when we needed them most & the D stepped up when it had to. Big time sack by Black & pumped to see them finally put Bris deep on KOR.

Excited to see what this staff can do with 2 weeks to prepare for Clemson. 4 to win 2...LET'S GO BOWLING!!!!!

See? Isn't enjoying a win far better?!

Go Cuse.

Just watched the video on ESPN. The BC player who stood over Dungey running his mouth and then putting his hands up like he didn't do anything...that was so awesome watching him get tossed into the equipment bench. He picked the wrong sideline to come in acting like a tough guy.