Viewing options for exhibition games | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Viewing options for exhibition games

I started my subscription on Oct. 16th and it says I have month long commitment... I have only been charged once. Last year I did the same thing, the billing is not based on the beginning of each month, it's based on a month long commitment. I was charged as soon as I signed up, and will be again a month after that. If I cancel before Nov. 16th I will only be charged once.

I, for one, enjoy your strange posts.
" I would love to tip a beer with those that think this.Strange posts". i am a terrific person to know and talk with. I think I can have a reciprecating conversation on just about any subject. No I can't cure cancer butI can speak intelligently about the subject in respect to questions and discussion. I laugh and get pissed on enough things to make my self interesting to a wide spectrum of people . I don't blast people for opinions. The GOP candidates are a exception Its always wise not to discuss religion and politics with people who are on the extreme ends of the polar spectrum of their feelings on these subjects. I've made friends at every stage of my life who I regard highly. At my age I've lost some diamonds in these respect,including the finest man I've ever know who was my best friend who died at a very young age from leukemia.

Ir Orange All Access only available in a browser? Or can I stream through Roku or an app?

What is this streaming site please?

The operative word in my post was "hopefully". I just checked a couple of my favourite streaming sites and they do not have tonight's game listed. I just signed up on OAA for one month.

PM sent.

Last edited:
How about archived somewhere? OAA my only option? Won't be able to catch it live, and don't really want to fork over $$ to watch a replay. Any suggestions?

How about archived somewhere? OAA my only option? Won't be able to catch it live, and don't really want to fork over $$ to watch a replay. Any suggestions?

Shoot me a pm. I'll share a login with ya so you watch it on replay.

I just signed up and it says it expires January 3rd. Question: is it $10.95 through January 3rd? Or do I have to cancel it at the end of this month (to ensure I don't get charged an additional $10.95 in December)? It's odd that it seems a monthly subscription lasts 2 months... :noidea:
I think the university is still running on NCAA time.

Paid for a month subscription to OAA. Only getting audio on FireFox and Safari. Anybody having streaming issues?

I have video, but it's delayed by about :30 or so

OAA smooth for anyone? Stuttered and frooze a lot here. Really don't think it was my network, circuit or PC...but I been wrong once or twice.

Anyone know where I can watch a re-stream? Didn't catch any of the game last night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom