Virginia Tailgate Thread Oct. 17th | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Tailgate Thread Oct. 17th

Obviously this could totally change over the next week and a half, but Weather.com's extended forecast says 65 and sunny for next Saturday.

Perfect game day weather for an outdoor stadium! Love it!

Obviously this could totally change over the next week and a half, but Weather.com's extended forecast says 65 and sunny for next Saturday.
If that forecast holds up, you'll need to bring your shades, because the sun points right into that Section 111 corner in the late afternoon until it goes below the level of the top deck.:cool: (That's one of the reasons why it's a visitors section.)

Section 111 Row T 14, 15, 16, 17

May not need all four so may have one or two to give away...also happy to switch seats if others want to sit together for whatever reasons. Still trying to confirm how much of tailgate can show up for. Have some kids stuff going on that morning that eats into availability...

Crusty-
The florange44 crew is in Row T seats 9-13 and row U seats 7-10

Florange44

We live at Spring Creek in Zion Crossroads just outside of town. It is regularly ranked as one of the top 10 courses in the state of Virginia and has appeared on numerous national lists. With all the rain in the last week, the course should be in top shape.

Thanks for tip. I've had others recommend Spring Creek as well. We'd like to play there Sunday, just can't make reservation yet. Not sure if there will even be tee times available for non-members. If not, any other recommendations?
Thanks
Florange44

Where will the tailgate be located? I just got two tickets for the game driving down from Central NY, would love to check out the tailgait bring food supplies whatever.

Thanks for tip. I've had others recommend Spring Creek as well. We'd like to play there Sunday, just can't make reservation yet. Not sure if there will even be tee times available for non-members. If not, any other recommendations?
Thanks
Florange44

Yeah, Friday would be the only day you could get on. I would host you Sunday but have family coming down for the game. Birdwood will probably be booked. Old Trail is a decent course, about 20 min west, great views of the Blue Ridge Mountains . There is also green hills about 1/2 hour north.

N
Where will the tailgate be located? I just got two tickets for the game driving down from Central NY, would love to check out the tailgait bring food supplies whatever.
Syracusetailgates.com

Updated Seating Chart

UVA Seating Chart.JPG

Let's hear from you stragglers!

Looks like my brother in law is going to tag along woth my girlfriend and I for this one so I'll need one more ticket. Who's got one available?

Looks like my brother in law is going to tag along woth my girlfriend and I for this one so I'll need one more ticket. Who's got one available?

I have 2. Would like to keep as a pair, but for you I'll split them up. PM me.

Ok. Got 2 tickets from consigliere, now I need one more again. (Another buddy just hopped on the bandwagon)

And crusty... Add 3 to me for the tailgate... 5 total and well all be paying for food and beer there. Let me know if there's anything special you need brought from syracuse... Can bring anything except canopy

Retro is going to make a game day decision...he might drive down early am.

Take Mark's as I will be moving tickets a FG ound until game time anyway.

I have Sec 111 Row Q Seats 5 through 12. Just got word that 4 of these seats may be available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom