Virginia Tailgate Thread Oct. 17th | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Tailgate Thread Oct. 17th

Definitely have a shot. U Hall/JPJ is the free, general parking area. Keep in mind, more people will have their heavy-duty tailgate at lunch time, since the game is at 3:30, rather than after the game.

Those familiar with Virginia.

From Winchester, VA to the tailgate Saturday morning which route would you take?

81 to 64?

Or 522 to 231 to 29?

Those familiar with Virginia.

From Winchester, VA to the tailgate Saturday morning which route would you take?

81 to 64?

Or 522 to 231 to 29?
Did u map it?...prob 81 to 64 is easiest. The earlier u arrive the better to avoid game traffic

Did u map it?...prob 81 to 64 is easiest. The earlier u arrive the better to avoid game traffic

Yea, 81 to 64 looks easiest just was trying to avoid as much traffic as possible. Both about the same time give or take 5 min.

Yea, 81 to 64 looks easiest just was trying to avoid as much traffic as possible. Both about the same time give or take 5 min.
I agree w/Mark. On most of those back roads you get to do 55 between the lights. I've never been on 522 or 231, so I can't give any advice on them.

We went to Wild wing cafe last night. Excellent wings there but it was empty. We then went to Boylan heights. Typical college bar, fun place, pretty busy from about 11 on. I bet it will be busier tonight. World of Beer is in the same area, looked like a nice place. Might get there for happy hour tonight.

Florange44

I have two pretty good size coolers. I will bring them, one with beer, one with just ice.

We could use a couple of coolers and ice.

Bringing the UC and Sam Ofest in a disposable (Omaha Steaks) cooler iced down. Cooler is full now, but I'm sure the UC fans will make room in it in very short order. ;)

Please make sure you all say hello to Kevin Tracy !!! Just told me this morning he purchased tailgate tix!!

Regret to miss this, since just down the road. SG3 will be there though. Hope you hear you guys loud LGO on TV

I drove by the lots earlier and it doesn't look like they can gate them. I'm guessing the policy is to stop people from camping overnight in the lots. I will be there at 9:30 tomorrow and we'll see what happens.

UVA parking administration said nothing to me about opening only 3 hours before kickoff - in other words 12:30. As I recall the lots don't have gates so we will try to set up at 10:30 if we can.

Any Fine Mess folks people who are going to the UVA game and will be at the Pitt game please DM me. Thanks!

Loaded up, looking forward to meeting some of you guys tomorrow. Will pull in around noon.

UVA parking administration said nothing to me about opening only 3 hours before kickoff - in other words 12:30. As I recall the lots don't have gates so we will try to set up at 10:30 if we can.
UVA fan said we'll be fine...don't worry about it

Been up and at 'em since a little after 6. Unbelievably stoked for this game and I'm not sure why - must be a good sign, right?

Lots of orange and blue in the hotel lobby here but big fail from OrangeNation apparently!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom