Visiting for Spring 2022 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Visiting for Spring 2022

2023 LB Mohammed Kelleh, Central Newark HS, Newark, NJ

Binghamton kid who transferred down to Alabama

Hopefully that gets us an inside track
storange might know how he's related to former Bing HS coach Mike Ramil, who was a walk on at 'bama. I think it's his youngest son.

storange might know how he's related to former Bing HS coach Mike Ramil, who was a walk on at 'bama. I think it's his youngest son.
Jesse Ramil, who was invited to visit for the BC game in 2019, is the son of Mike Ramil who was the DL at Bama and was the former Binghamton HS Coach according to a prior post by storange Jesse was in the class of 2021 and according to his HUDL profile he played at Thompson HS, Alabaster, AL for the 2020-2021 season. He and Stanton also follow each other on twitter.

My guess is that they are brothers.

Mike left Binghamton for Alabama, He is coaching down there. Jesse was invited to SU for spring game a few years back but I don’t believe got an offer. I don’t know Stanton but Mike has 5 or 6 kids including daughters that played D1 hoops for Binghamton then went in portal. On quick check Jesse played for St Francis . Mike played for Curry at Bama. Can confirm Stanton is Jesse younger brother.

Last edited:
Jesse Ramil, who was invited to visit for the BC game in 2019, is the son of Mike Ramil who was the DL at Bama and was the former Binghamton HS Coach according to a prior post by storange Jesse was in the class of 2021 and according to his HUDL profile he played at Thompson HS, Alabaster, AL for the 2020-2021 season. He and Stanton also follow each other on twitter.

Yea, I’m pretty confident that they are brothers

Stanton appears to be the better of the two

Yes, it was the BC game not the spring game, my bad. Just to clarify, I knew Mike well, we were in the Binghamton High Social Studies Dept for 16 years together.

Last edited:

2023 WR Justin Denson, La Salle Academy, Providence, RI

2024 ATH Kenyon Massey, St. Joseph Regional HS, Montvale, NJ

Last edited:
Really impressed with how many guys we're getting on campus this offseason-Night and day from previous years. Not sure if it's all him, but Ahmad seems to be doing a fantastic job.

Lack of Covid restrictions also helps

However, definitely big time improvement

2024 DE Fatim Diggs, Woodrow Wilson HS, Camden, NJ