Visitors for Holy Cross | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Visitors for Holy Cross

2021 QB Danny Lauter, Brunswick HS, Greenwich, CT

He camped at SU in July

There was a sizable group of recruits and their families on the field just before the game started today. Hard to say exactly what the number was with family members mixed in, but I would guess somewhere in the 15-20 range.
I don't think he will mind me posting this, I had one parent from the visitors yesterday tell me that there is something special been built at SU.

Tried to upload a pic I took of recruits walking down to their seats. Couldn’t get it to load but there was definitely 15-20 kids, easily. A few good size kids. I was sitting in the section next to them and many of them were still there in the 4th Q. They seemed to like the suplex a lot.

There was a sizable group of recruits and their families on the field just before the game started today. Hard to say exactly what the number was with family members mixed in, but I would guess somewhere in the 15-20 range.

There was WAY more recruits at this game than I had expected. Almost all of the spots for them to sit in 126 was full. Some of the kids looked like monsters and very much filled out already.

Genuine question: Is there any pecking order significance to the uniform (last year vs this year’s uniform) as far as how the staff values a recruit? Maybe I’m being hyper detailed but it’s fun to look for clues about who the staff values. I thought Dino’s comment about offering kids they were on the fence about is a little too harsh.

Genuine question: Is there any pecking order significance to the uniform (last year vs this year’s uniform) as far as how the staff values a recruit? Maybe I’m being hyper detailed but it’s fun to look for clues about who the staff values. I thought Dino’s comment about offering kids they were on the fence about is a little too harsh.

It seems like the guys who they have in full uniform are higher priority. Most schools just have a rack of jerseys and helmets to choose from for lesser prospects. Seems like Syracuse does the same. So yes and no, to answer your question.

It seems like the guys who they have in full uniform are higher priority. Most schools just have a rack of jerseys and helmets to choose from for lesser prospects. Seems like Syracuse does the same. So yes and no, to answer your question.

It also depends on who is on an official visit and whose on a unofficial

When they go out on the road this week some of it will be to evaluate kids that have committed academically. Make sure they are on track to sign an NLI in December.
The on the fence comment didn't bother me. I am sure these kids know that the staff was waiting to see how their senior seasons were going or how they were doing academically.

Last edited:

2021 DE Quincy Eutsy, Catholic Memorial, West Roxbury, MA

Maybe they gave them a choice and the kids liked the old uniforms better?

Maybe they gave them a choice and the kids liked the old uniforms better?
Don't they usually try to give the kids their number jersey? Maybe that's why the difference.

2021 TE/DE Scott Cumings, West Chester East, West Chester, PA

2020 OL/DL Miles Frazier, Milford Academy, New Berlin, NY

Must have had a few kids from Milford for the game. This is what the staff likes...preppers. ;)

2020 ATH Jayden Cook, Milford Academy, New Berlin, NY

2020 DB Kahri Barfield, Milford Academy, New Berlin, NY

2021 RB Jon Luke Peaker, Northeast HS, Philadelphia, PA

2020 OL/DL Miles Frazier, Milford Academy, New Berlin, NY

Must have had a few kids from Milford for the game. This is what the staff likes...preppers. ;)
THIS KID IS A MAULER. He would be a nice OL pick up.

2021 WR Isaiah Turner, Haddon Heights, Haddon Heights, NJ

2020 RB Zaheer Seabrooks, Milford Academy, New Berlin, NY

2021 WR Isaiah Turner, Haddon Heights, Haddon Heights, NJ
Not sure how I feel. Haddon NJ is where the discovered the hadrosaur, a particularly short armed specimen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom