2016 QB Blake Dever STA

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1719835/blake-dever

Blake Dever 17‏@bdever4 12h12 hours ago

Cuse nation
1f3c8.png
1f34a.png
1f34a.png
1f34a.png

Toad Hunt's head is going to explode. Is every available HS player in NJ attending our game?

Speculating on who, if anyone, we might get a commit from: http://.com/could-su-football-get-its-first-verbal-of-2016-this-weekend/

If I had to bet...I'd say the likeliest to verbal are Tyler Thompson, Kolton Huber, and Demetrius Breedlove. Just educated guesses.

Acosta is following him on Twitter, and Raees just followed me on Twitter.

I can't seem to find a profile page for him on any scouting services.

He must be really under the radar as I have even tried different variations of his name. Coach Adam is also following him. If you have noticed Adam follows a good number of these prospects. I believe he is more involved in the recruiting than many think.

We have quite a haul coming up tomorrow, and those are just the ones we know about. There are usually a bunch of prospects who aren't on social media that end up showing up as well. I can't remember a bigger recruiting event. It's not like these are slouches either. We have a bunch of solid recruits. Hopefully we can snag a commit for some icing on the cake.

We have quite a haul coming up tomorrow, and those are just the ones we know about. There are usually a bunch of prospects who aren't on social media that end up showing up as well. I can't remember a bigger recruiting event. It's not like these are slouches either. We have a bunch of solid recruits. Hopefully we can snag a commit for some icing on the cake.

I can't remember ever having this many recruits up on the hill at once...for a spring game or otherwise.

Saw a tweet from Madei Williams saying he will be attending the game tomorrow. Nice.

Also that tweet from Comoune of the schedule for visitors really makes this recruiting day Spring Game look very well planned out.

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 28s28 seconds ago
2016 New Jersey RB Tyler Thompson won't be able to visit for the spring game today, he said. Wasn't able to get a ride.

In addition to Tyler Thompson, WR Hasise DuBois, WR Gene Coleman and CB Emmanuel Appiah were unable to make it to Syracuse today

Holy crap, dude looks like he's already wearing shoulder pads. That's a solidly built young man.

Also sounds like, from a tweet, that he has a friend who will be playing for the WBB team at Cuse.