Class of 2024 - Visitors taking Official Visits to SU 12/8/23 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 Visitors taking Official Visits to SU 12/8/23

Can add Marcellus Barnes to the list. Embarrassment of riches on campus. I’m in my late 20s… no chance they’ve had this amount of talent on campus at once in my lifetime.

I was just thinking the same thing. It sounds like there are going to be more 4 stars visiting this weekend than we've ever had on our team!

Hey, I will gladly eat crow when the time comes and I am as upbeat as anyone and wanted Fran hired over the list that was available but he's got a lot of work to do as well outside of just recruiting and staffing because if that were the case A&M would be 12-0 this year and Jimbo would be riding high.

In addition, don't get confused here, THIS IS A HUGE RISK. May work may not and I am good with it but there is a possibility that this could be an unmitigated disaster. Glad Wildhack took the risk but let's just wait and see. When Syracuse loses their first game versus an inferior opponent, can't score points, I am sure the vultures will be swirling or when Fran takes a bad time out or punts from the 50 on 4th and 3.

I shared that thought, but looking at the caliber of coaches he has already added to staff, and the quality of kids he is going to have on campus this weekend, I'm feeling giddy. I would just like to see Addazio added as the O Line coach, and then I would breathe easier. If we have a competent OL, and we can land a bunch of those kids in this class, OMG, it's going to be very exciting to watch!

Seems. Like we might be expecting more recruits this weekend than we have heard about so far….

Probably about double the number that has been posted here. Over the next two weekends a mix of newer recruits and current commits coming in to meet the new coaches.

The Recruiting staff has been on overdrive since Coach Brown was hired. Coach Redd and Khalil Ahmed bring a lot of energy, and Coach Robinson has been involved too.

Word is the attitude is positive and full of energy.

Probably about double the number that has been posted here. Over the next two weekends a mix of newer recruits and current commits coming in to meet the new coaches.

The Recruiting staff has been on overdrive since Coach Brown was hired. Coach Redd and Khalil Ahmed bring a lot of energy, and Coach Robinson has been involved too.

Word is the attitude is positive and full of energy.

Seems to be the attitude of everyone right now

It’s an absolute breath of fresh air!!

I wonder what kind of social media pictures we’ll see? Hope they do something totally unique and refreshing.
This is the SU marketing dept we're talking about.

Wait you don’t like complaining and malaise

I'm sure the complaining and second guessing will return in grand fashion as soon as the current coaches don't sign every recruit someone thinks we should have signed. This is as predictable as February snow in CNY. It will be entertaining in an annoying way to see who actually bangs the drums of depression the loudest the minute something doesn't go our way.

And I'm sure someone will find a way to blame Dino.

I'm sure the complaining and second guessing will return in grand fashion as soon as the current coaches don't sign every recruit someone thinks we should have signed. This is as predictable as February snow in CNY. It will be entertaining in an annoying way to see who actually bangs the drums of depression the loudest the minute something doesn't go our way.

I’m still blaming Nancy Cantor and Buzz

I heard Dino has been working behind the scenes to tell the recruits not to come to cuse!!!

LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom