Class of 2024 - Visitors taking Official Visits to SU 12/8/23 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 Visitors taking Official Visits to SU 12/8/23

Pretty confident we’ll get 2/5 currently listed. Might get more from that list but 2/5 are pretty certain from what I know. A few more names will be added to the list this weekend as well.

Next weekend will be a big weekend too. Fran as he said is on the road recruiting right now too. We have a couple recruiting guys working for Fran behind the scenes already too. So expect quite a few more offers to go out this week and next with more visits being set up for this weekend and next

Reading the tea leaves, I'ma guess those 2 are KingJoseph and Hornsby.

c'mon Fran! Coffee is for closers!!!
land all the croots!!!

but seriously - That wouldn't suck, at all!!

And it seems we're solidly in play for Caden Brown, have a shot w/ Torrance, Love, and then there's all the potential Portal dudes...

It's... FRANdemonium!!!!

I think there will be more

Kamala Harris Waiting GIF by Election 2020

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I see Brian Dohn is already flipping guys interested in Cuse from 4 to 3 stars. Typical</p>&mdash; Sidelines - Syracuse 6-6 (@SSN_Syracuse) <a href="">December 5, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I was curious if anyone was keeping an eye on that. Who'd he downgrade?

I was curious if anyone was keeping an eye on that. Who'd he downgrade?
He didn’t downgrade anybody. Any movement in the composite at 247 these dorks blame on Dohn.

Listen, I get it, he’s totally done this in the past. But everytime we blame him as a fanbase when the 247 composite goes down and it’s due to another site moving their ratings, it makes us collectively look like we’re crying wolf.

Last edited:
He didn’t downgrade anybody. Any movement in the composite at 247 these dorks blame on Dohn.

Listen, I get it, he’s totally done this in the past. But everytime we blame him as a fanbase when the 247 composite goes down and it’s due to another site moving their ratings, it makes us collectively look like jackasses.

No I think they're right. His composite didn't drop. It was his 247 rating. I'm seem to recall he was a 4-star 90 rating when I first looked him up under A&Ms kids.

No I think they're right. His composite didn't drop. It was his 247 rating. I'm seem to recall he was a 4-star 90 rating when I first looked him up under A&Ms kids.
It wasn’t. Hornsby has been an 88 at Scout since before the summer.

Click on the top 247 toggle. He’s been an 88 there forever. He’s being referenced as a 4 star because of his rating at Rivals I believe and I think this goof just looked at 247 and saw he was a 3 star there and ran to Twitter saying he was downgraded when he wasn’t.

Last edited:
His 247 rank has not changed at all this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom