Visitors this Week-end for Louisville? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Visitors this Week-end for Louisville?

This kid looks similar to OKorn with a little better of an arm. I think we can agree that OKorn's competition was much better though.
I watched his film specifically watching his competitive defense. Looks great and I trust the staff, but the guys chasing him, uhhh...just sayin

Looks like he has some quickness & speed and his arm look pretty good. Good athlete which bodes well for both him and the team if he switches positions some day.

I refuse to believe that he would know anything about that. Who would be providing him that information? Murray from Rivals?

there is no way Murray is giving him information for free so he can spew it all over twitter within seconds.

Not that Brent Axe knows anything about recruiting but he mentioned we moved on from O'Korn fwiw.
bMoved on from something we never had fwiw. He may have sniffed the rinds but never tasted the real fruit.

Kimble's visit went well. He'll visit NCST next weekend and make a decision after that. He's interested in engineering which both SU & NCST have good programs.
He's listed at 6-2 190 and was told that he'd have a good chance to compete for a starting position. Kimble said SU is currently in the lead for his services. WR Ben Lewis hosted him and he caught up with fellow NIU commit WR Corey Winfield who was also on a visit. They both loved SU and the chance to play in the ACC..

Kimble's visit went well. He'll visit NCST next weekend and make a decision after that. He's interested in engineering which both SU & NCST have good programs.
He's listed at 6-2 190 and was told that he'd have a good chance to compete for a starting position. Kimble said SU is currently in the lead for his services. WR Ben Lewis hosted him and he caught up with fellow NIU commit WR Corey Winfield who was also on a visit. They both loved SU and the chance to play in the ACC..

Thanks OE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom