Vote For #44 Floyd Little | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Vote For #44 Floyd Little

I've got a few minutes, I'll help fend off the Katz voters

dropped to under 1000 but rebounded nicely to about +2350 right now

Team Orange shifted into high gear...we currently are out to a 5000+ vote lead. Keep voting...as I suspect Katz Cats will try to mount a last ditch comeback. Also, continue to vote for Little...we want to make sure he wins most votes over the entire contest.

Last edited:
So how many votes can we get for Floyd today? TexanMark tells me that he would like to see Floyds total be at 10,000 by the end of the day. Are you up to it?

On conference calls that have very little to do with me all day, so I'll be hitting the Floyd button as often as they let me and keeping track of the number of votes I register. My personal goal is to eclipse Piersall's total to date by myself today. Currently it's Piersall to date 376, Consigliere today 175.

We should have one goal now, get Floyd ahead of Orourke. Right now Orourke has twice as many votes. Even Katz has more than Floyd.

I just got told that I have voted too many times and have been blocked. I'll get back to it later.

One or two Katz voters still being a nuisance...lead at 6000+ now.

Vote more for Little but if you see the lead drop much under 6k please jump in.

On conference calls that have very little to do with me all day, so I'll be hitting the Floyd button as often as they let me and keeping track of the number of votes I register. My personal goal is to eclipse Piersall's total to date by myself today. Currently it's Piersall to date 376, Consigliere today 175.

Update: Consigliere today 425, Piersall overall 378. I think I earned a cold one. Heady Topper anyone?

I know many of these votes are "ours" but looking ahead, is anyone concerned about the finals if the other side of the bracket has more votes individually than we have combined? I hope our support didn't draw too much attention from angry BooConn fans.

I know many of these votes are "ours" but looking ahead, is anyone concerned about the finals if the other side of the bracket has more votes individually than we have combined? I hope our support didn't draw too much attention from angry BooConn fans.
About as concerned as I am about UConn being chosen to join a P5 conference.

I thought about that. If they do go on a run in the finals we can just get more people from here to vote, and we will destroy them.

Approx 99.8% of O'Rourke's votes were cast by Cuse fans...add those votes to Little's total and you will get a clearer picture.

The Katz guys are still at it if anyone has time to put in a few votes...the lead is under 7k now.

1,000 more for Floyd tonight and we'll have him at 10,000.

rrlbees said:
1,000 more for Floyd tonight and we'll have him at 10,000.