Wake Forest at Miami - attendance problems solved | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest at Miami - attendance problems solved

Curious to see if Chakka comes back to admit that Miami's "Operation Sellout" was a steaming pile of crap.

It's great to see a guy with all the solutions for Syracuse marketing get exposed for the know-nothing blowhard he is.

Now now don't make it personal...I can admit to being wrong on this one. I trusted a buddy of mine who went to U Miami and still lives there and goes to most games - my bud meaning my source wasn't so good.

Last edited:
Checking around ACC were not the only one struggling plenty of empty seats in Charlottesville. BC struggles, Maryland, NC state, Pitt in fact other then Va Tech, FSU, and Clemson everybody fights to get sell outs

they said 66K at the miami game so there were a whole boatload of giveaways counted..

Checking around ACC were not the only one struggling plenty of empty seats in Charlottesville. BC struggles, Maryland, NC state, Pitt in fact other then Va Tech, FSU, and Clemson everybody fights to get sell outs

Upper deck in the one end zone of the Va Tech/Duke game is half empty

there was no one at that game, it was so damn obvious it was the first thing I noticed when I put it on, and they're in the top 10 for fook sake. People want to complain about SU's attendance but with the fair weather fans in this town I've got to say if we were in the top ten it would have been a real sellout at the dome

SCum sold it's full allotment for the game @ Doak next weekend. Doubtful their bandwagon fans were overly excited about WF; though it turned out to be a good game.

SCum sold it's full allotment for the game @ Doak next weekend. Doubtful their bandwagon fans were overly excited about WF; though it turned out to be a good game.

What was their allotment? 250?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was their allotment? 250?

You would think so but I believe it was 10,000. Something in that neighborhood. Not sure how many FSU fans may have bought thru SCum, if they still had tickets remaining, once the FSU ticket office sold out.