Wake Forest Game Day Thread | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game Day Thread

Oh, they should. But overall, they have done a great job with this talent. Are there things to dislike. Of course. Unless you are a Pats that is going to be true for most teams
I think they’ve done ok. They’ve had a huge talent gap to overcome. But if Kelly Bryant is hurt I’m not sure we’re all that satisfied...

Why not take a timeout then before such a crucial 4th down play?

Beats me. Maybe they wanted them to think we trotted out the Punter? Did Mahoney’s helmet come off?

Yeah, let’s change coaches every two years. Good luck with that.

Were you in the sack Mac Pack? Because many were.

I didn’t say that! I said that our coaches aren’t doing a good job. Our talent is getting better but we still get out scored by 28 in the second half at home. All on the kids?????

Their coaches are bettter than ours. Or they are better at coaching during games. Or they are better at preparing their equal talent. What do you think?
Don't know. Need more results than this game. I'll let you make the decision off of a small sample. That is always the smart thing to do.

Very disappointing loss. I'm still scratching my head at chucking the ball into the end zone from the 30 on three straight downs. Not that it caused this loss, but I don't understand it at all.

Defense should run sprints til they all throw up. Then run 100 more.

I didn’t say that! I said that our coaches aren’t doing a good job. Our talent is getting better but we still get out scored by 28 in the second half at home. All on the kids?????

Did you have us at better than 4-6 at this point in the season? Not after the Clemson game, but before the season?

I think we mostly all predicted 5-6 wins at the most. Wake and BC have been much better than expected. It happens. We still might win 5 or 6. Or 4. Either way, we all knew we weren’t going to be good this year right?

What a bummer of a game. And ED being out wasn't even the story. Zack leads to 43 pts in another epic beatdown of our admittedly improved D. 64 pts??? To Wake? Really?

43 points should be enough to win. He played poorly in the 2nd half but it's not his fault the defense took a crap for the entire game.

He was pretty bad but I don’t expect much out of him. He throws a wobbly duck of a ball. Rex throws a way better ball.

I thought we lose the game when I heard Dungey wasn’t playing but I certainly never expected the defense to be so bad

Insult to injury is they took game off in Boston for the bruins pre game
You aren't complaining about that are you? And just a FYI, you can still get it on NESN plus. Not that you would want to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom