Wake Forest Game Day Thread | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game Day Thread

Credit that one to the pass rush. His internal clock was ticking like this (to quote Marisa Tomei).

I think after the babers/dungey spat that they happened we may see TD next series.

Wake Forest has been trying to give us this game since the first 10 minutes when they should have blown our doors off.

We need a quick changeup and Eric to not take any more hits trying to run the ball this half. Can go back to that after halftime if needed.

Our D has really settled in need to reward them with points.

I blame Lynch more than Dungey for the lack of production.

Lynch refuses to call the same play twice or run the same concept out of a different formation.

It drives me nuts.

This x 10000

Wake Forest has been trying to give us this game since the first 10 minutes when they should have blown our doors off.

We need a quick changeup and Eric to not take any more hits trying to run the ball this half. Can go back to that after halftime if needed.

Our D has really settled in need to reward them with points.
Need to take a 2 score led into the half

All right time to punch it in to end the half then come out with the ball to start the 3rd

He's made a few really good throws, and a couple really bad ones. Life of a true freshman. Bright future.

Yeah, we will have to watch him. Hope he isn't the standard Wake QB that gets to play for 10 years.

you guys need to count to 10 mississippi, my stream is behind

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom