Wake Forest Game... | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Jacobian comes in and makes some throws
People will think he is the answer . When Rex came in for tommy most wanted Rex .. Babers. Sees these QBs everyday he puts the best he has out there it is what it is . If the kid was better he would be in . That being said if try him but don’t get up or down on him
You need games to evaluate a Qb not possessions

Not about winning at this point. It's developing , or at very worst seeing what we have. If they suck well were used to that and at least we find out now.

If this University is serious about football, Dino gets one more year and if it doesn’t end in a bowl game he should be fired the minute it’s official they won’t make it. I think this season is worthy of getting fired because they are not winning another game, but because of Covid they will keep him no matter what.

Would the starting QB with a healthy OL and all of his RBs have done better?

Way to nitpick. Impressive.

Keep making excuses. I merely stated the obvious.

Anything else on your wish list that Dino has not provided?

You guys ever force yourself to watch the end of games like these because you think you deserve it for ever getting excited about the game in the first place?

no

When you're bottom 3 in ACC recruiting every year, and don’t have a unique offensive system, what do you think the results will be? Add to that suspect coaching. These results are not surprising.

If this University is serious about football, Dino gets one more year and if it doesn’t end in a bowl game he should be fired the minute it’s official they won’t make it. I think this season is worthy of getting fired because they are not winning another game, but because of Covid they will keep him no matter what.
Should be fired this year but no shot he will. I expect at MINIMUM two more years of Babers due to contract/financial shortfall.

Put in MacPhail. At the very least we would have a QB with a name symbolic of the season and program. So we got that going for us.
This makes more sense than some of what zi watched today.

Super frustrating to watch this dysfunctional team and Dino has to at least put out a somewhat competitive team each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom