Wake Forest Game... | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would. Wake's offense is their strength and any time we can get them off the field, we need to take it. I know they have a good kicker but I'll take the risk of 3 from 53 yards than Wake Forest to have a chance to get the first or get it even closer. Especially if you're going to play the 3rd down conservative, which they did.

Id be curious to see what ths odds of them converting 3rd and 23 vs the. Kicking a 52 yard FG. Seems Dino was getting opinions from other coaches. Wonder if it was an analytics thing were they decide based off odds

Nothing funny.
What I say I give actual support to my comments.
I just don’t say the coach sucks.
Or fire the coach.
You didn’t read what i said.
The coach should have declined the penalty.

Getting mad at the last 5 minutes is like getting mad at waves crashing against rocks. It’s not going to help, it’s going to extend into the next half. I’m not confident that we don’t end up losing by 2 TDs.

It’s absolutely not. Let them kick a 52 yard FG

I thought we didnt like the playing not to lose mentality? If we stop them there they get 0 points and huge momentum shift. We just played stupidly on D.

Ok. We’re up. Should be up more. But we need white to get after Hartman and we will win this game. We have a great corners. Trust them and get after Hartman so they don’t have time to take the top off of our D.
We will win if they leave Dino in the locker room.

Id be curious to see what ths odds of them converting 3rd and 23 vs the. Kicking a 52 yard FG. Seems Dino was getting opinions from other coaches. Wonder if it was an analytics thing were they decide based off odds
I don’t hate the accepting of the penalty. Our D has been our bread and butter. Put it in their hands and it didn’t work. This D not getting many 3rd and 23 converted on them.

Dino did he seriously just lose another game. He lost Rutgers and FSU and now this.
He isnt a game day coach. I always thought his cool demeanor on the sideline was the sign of a cerebral coach.
Now i realize hes actually a complete choke job on game day. Guy isn’t a quick thinker. Might i say a tad slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom