Wake Forest Post-Game Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Post-Game Thread

Injuries are a part of the game but holy hell have they crushed us this year.

3 OL out tonight. Lost Mikel for basically the entire game. We’ve lost how many others for the year

This stinks

I’m not sure who should be the HC in 2023. I know it’s going to be babers, but that doesn’t mean it’s right.

Actually is not a bad idea lol
9AAA1477-2A42-4F85-B7B8-E5A1158B04A7.jpeg

I thought they fought back hard after being down 45-21. They did not quit. More than half of our 22 starters from game 1 are out. But something has to be done to prevent injuries or improve depth.
They peaced ahead weak as well because they were up 21-10

Do they even coach the DBs? Their technique is horrid. I don’t understand what they are doing. They’re not looking at their man, the Qb, or the ball. It’s really weird

WF ran a play last night, over and over, that I've never seen before on any regular basis. The QB would give the running back the ball, and the running back would just stand there while OL would push our front seven five yards of the line of scrimmage. They did it all night long. Shoot me an email when we have a front 7 that can play D1 ball.

WF ran a play last night, over and over, that I've never seen before on any regular basis. The QB would give the running back the ball, and the running back would just stand there while OL would push our front seven five yards of the line of scrimmage. They did it all night long. Shoot me an email when we have a front 7 that can play D1 ball.
google wake slow mesh, they do it to everyone and it drives coaches crazy because it's not easy to replicate in practice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom