Wake Forest Postgame Thoughts | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Postgame Thoughts

Taylor was far from the issue today. Bell not showing up again.
...yes and no. He was good for the little he played in 2nd half. But the game is 40 minutes long!

It was definitely our biggest loss of the weekend. :(

Likely biggest of the week too.

We're struggling.
...but still early in the month!!!

Go home and eat your own garbage. Watch, and soooo quick to label and judge. I trust he will coach for the program, not individuals. It might be hard and take time but he can do it if he stays true to himself, look at Danny Hurley
He recruited these guys. How has this team improved at all this year??

At least he takes ownership. Would never hear that the last 45 years
I am bullish like you are about Red overall. We need to give him time to get his system in place and get some recruiting classes in. . But do you share my concern regarding some of the antics we have seen on this team that Red continues to let happen, specifically with Benny? Are you worried about the lack of poise on this team that seems to allow it to give up and get blown out when they are down?

I am bullish like you are about Red overall. We need to give him time to get his system in place and get some recruiting classes in. . But do you share my concern regarding some of the antics we have seen on this team that Red continues to let happen, specifically with Benny? Are you worried about the lack of poise on this team that seems to allow it to give up and get blown out when they are down?
I am worried about it all lol and some. This off-season is probably the most important in program history in a long timeeee. Red cares too much about Syracuse and the fans to let it squander. He knows his opportunity that he has. He will get it right. But of course I’m worried

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom