Wake Forest Predictions... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Predictions...

Never underestimate the power of a personal, I don’t know if vendetta is the right word or not, but Shrader is going to be so motivated and fired up for this game playing in his home state not far from home wanting to show the world down there what they’ve missed out on, that in and of itself is a huge factor.

He says he’s healthier, the doldrums of the month of crap play with a similarly motivated team should (and will) be shaken off, at least enough…..Cuse 27 WF 26

Last edited:
Never underestimate the power of a personal, I don’t know if vendetta is the right word or not, but Shrader is going to be so motivated and fired up for this game playing in his home state not far from home wanting to show the world down there but they’ve missed out on, that in and of itself is a huge factor.

He says he’s healthier, the doldrums of the month of crap play with a similarly motivated team should (and will) be shaken off, at least enough…..Cuse 27 WF 26
This is a good point. Shrader is also adamant in interviews this week that he’s healthy now. The problem however is that our offensive issues are multifaceted; OL penalties, receivers not getting separation etc.

But as Shrader goes, so goes our offense. So I think we have a punchers chance this Saturday and I definitely think we blow out BC the following week.

Never underestimate the power of a personal, I don’t know if vendetta is the right word or not, but Shrader is going to be so motivated and fired up for this game playing in his home state not far from home wanting to show the world down there but they’ve missed out on, that in and of itself is a huge factor.

I also think it depends on where Sam Hartman's head and heart are.

Cold miserable person around 11:30 pm facing 9 hour drive to Binghamton!

Never underestimate the power of a personal, I don’t know if vendetta is the right word or not, but Shrader is going to be so motivated and fired up for this game playing in his home state not far from home wanting to show the world down there what they’ve missed out on, that in and of itself is a huge factor.

You have written SWCs why we will win I think.

This is a good point. Shrader is also adamant in interviews this week that he’s healthy now. The problem however is that our offensive issues are multifaceted; OL penalties, receivers not getting separation etc.

But as Shrader goes, so goes our offense. So I think we have a punchers chance this Saturday and I definitely think we blow out BC the following week.
Regardless what Shrader says he isn't suddenly healthy. Go with Wilson and maybe Garrett is healthy enough to play at BC.

Regardless what Shrader says he isn't suddenly healthy. Go with Wilson and maybe Garrett is healthy enough to play at BC.
I thought the same, he said it like 72 hours after the FSU game. I love Shrader but really?

In his interview with Matt Park he seems low energy and not terribly excited. But maybe that’s the 4D chess that posters claim Dino orchestrates. IDK - possibly I am reading too much into that interview, I am not looking forward to standing in 30 degree weather watching us get our a$$ kicked this weekend.

If ‘Cuse can pound the ball on the ground all day.
Orange 27
Demon Deacons 21

If they get stuffed in the running game Hartman lights them up.

GS 100 yds rushing
200 yds passing

Mark it down

In his interview with Matt Park he seems low energy and not terribly excited. But maybe that’s the 4D chess that posters claim Dino orchestrates. IDK - possibly I am reading too much into that interview, I am not looking forward to standing in 30 degree weather watching us get our a$$ kicked this weekend.
Shrader has mastered the art of low key coach speak.

If ‘Cuse can pound the ball on the ground all day.
Orange 27
Demon Deacons 21

If they get stuffed in the running game Hartman lights them up.
If Wake scores more point I’ll take them, but if SU scores more points I’ll go with the Orange

tenor (5).gif

That's us on the balcony.

Cheyenne Woods - 47
Jasmine Jordan - 20

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online