Wake QB out for season | Syracusefan.com

Wake QB out for season

I said at half time the kid might not make it through the game. Coach should not have kept him in the game when it was already determined.
I don't think they had options. The other QBs with any real game experience are all out with injuries.

seemed to be hurt pretty good when he came out that last play.

they likely wont win another game.

not sure what the deal was with the kid that was supposed to start. I dont think he is still hurt after the suspension but he isnt playing at all

I said at half time the kid might not make it through the game. Coach should not have kept him in the game when it was already determined.

I couldn’t believe my eyes that last possession. The game was 100% over. The kid was obviously badly limping. What was he still doing out there?

Hate to see this, hopefully he will have a speedy recovery, as others have said the kid is solid

Well, that sucks. Hope he makes a speedy recovery. Although, I'm not looking forward to playing him every year. Had some good looks yesterday.

That's a bummer. I was impressed with him, especially being a freshman. Hope he has a full recovery and we get to beat him each year he plays for WF.

Sorry that it happened but didn't we knock Wake Forest quarterbacks out for the season in consecutive years? Amazing it's happened three times now in the limited number of games.

Sorry that it happened but didn't we knock Wake Forest quarterbacks out for the season in consecutive years? Amazing it's happened three times now in the limited number of games.
Wasn't there a very good WR that was knocked out with a bad injury in the early 2010s, too?

Ben Mauk sends his condolences as well

Ben Mauk broke his leg in 2006. Riley Skinner led them to the ACC championship on his place. Chandler Jones I believe knocked Tanner Price out of the game in 2011, setting up the improbable 4th quarter comeback. (He played the next game) Michael Campanaro broke his collar bone in 2013 I believe

Ben Mauk broke his leg in 2006. Riley Skinner led them to the ACC championship on his place. Chandler Jones I believe knocked Tanner Price out of the game in 2011, setting up the improbable 4th quarter comeback. (He played the next game) Michael Campanaro broke his collar bone in 2013 I believe

It was his arm not leg. Got hit going after a fumble, saw it quite clearly.

It was his arm not leg. Got hit going after a fumble, saw it quite clearly.

Ahh, my bad, I knew it was an extremity. Perhaps I couldn’t quite remember since it’s not like i could watch it on TV (one of the first if not the first watch ESPN games where only like 3 cable providers allowed access).

Oh, and I remember us knocking out freshman Wolford in 2014

I couldn’t believe my eyes that last possession. The game was 100% over. The kid was obviously badly limping. What was he still doing out there?
It was shocking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom