Walk-on guards | Syracusefan.com

Walk-on guards

pearl31

in cahoots
No, not for meaningful game minutes.
Is there a walk-on guard currently on the roster that can at least push the starters in practice 5-on-5 situations (ala Christian White the past couple years)?
Because really, for this coming season anyway, that's all that's needed.

Little Red.

I know he has the genes but do you think this is realistic? He may very well be our best walk on guard but he still averaged 6.5 points as senior in high school so I guess I'm a little skeptical. But hopefully he can do enough to at least be a good practice player.

Little Red.
How did you know I have a dog named Little Red? I hate to tell you this, she's not going to help much. She's less than a foot tall, pretty fat. I'm watching her lay in the sun on our deck right now. Probably has a 14 inch wing span. Awful fit for the top of the zone, even though she has two 14 inch wing spans. Doesn't really translate.

How did you know I have a dog named Little Red? I hate to tell you this, she's not going to help much. She's less than a foot tall, pretty fat. I'm watching her lay in the sun on our deck right now. Probably has a 14 inch wing span. Awful fit for the top of the zone, even though she has two 14 inch wing spans. Doesn't really translate.

Now that's quite the defeatist attitude!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom