Warner Bros to stream new releases in theaters and on HBO Max the exact same day | Syracusefan.com

Warner Bros to stream new releases in theaters and on HBO Max the exact same day

Does this include the Sopranos movie that is coming out soon?

Since I get HBO Max with my Spectrum package, it's pretty cool. However AMC is based locally, so I hate to see the impact on a local company that's already had a horrible year.

If he can’t get it up, you gotta help him Orange Extreme! That’s your handle “extreme” for the Orange.

There's an old joke involving two cowboys and a snake bite that comes to mind.

most of what they have next yr, not really that much.

also pretty clear most people wont be back to theaters until july or so. great i can watch them at home.. but will be at the box office as soon as its safe, probably not to see any of these though.. pretty lame list of movies..

The studio's 2021 slate includes projects such as The Suicide Squad, The Matrix 4, Dune, Godzilla vs. Kong and Space Jam: A New Legacy. Other films include Little Things, Judas and the Black Messiah, Tom & Jerry, Mortal Kombat, Those Who Wish Me Dead, The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It, In The Heights, Reminiscence, Malignant, The Many Saints of Newark, King Richard and Cry Macho.

most of what they have next yr, not really that much.

also pretty clear most people wont be back to theaters until july or so. great i can watch them at home.. but will be at the box office as soon as its safe, probably not to see any of these though.. pretty lame list of movies..

The studio's 2021 slate includes projects such as The Suicide Squad, The Matrix 4, Dune, Godzilla vs. Kong and Space Jam: A New Legacy. Other films include Little Things, Judas and the Black Messiah, Tom & Jerry, Mortal Kombat, Those Who Wish Me Dead, The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It, In The Heights, Reminiscence, Malignant, The Many Saints of Newark, King Richard and Cry Macho.

Yeah there is probably nothing on the list I would have gone to the theater to see, but I might watch ta few now that I can do it at home.

about all it changes for me is timeline, instead of waiting months to see it streaming, its days. Wonder women is probably the only one i would have gone to see

still these movies would have made hundreds of millions combined normally they arent getting that from HBO max but they probably wont make 100 million in the US until NORMAL comes back so they may recoop some of that cause they dont get it all anyway. if HBO pays them 100 mill and gets 500K in new subscribers its almost a wash.. But will that many people sign up ? Its free for me or I wouldnt have it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom