*Warning* CBSSN down on hulu | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

*Warning* CBSSN down on hulu

I get nervous when someone says "use the app" (I just want to watch TV, not my phone)? Why do we go through this nonsense to see an ACC team play? Can't wait for the linear channel.

Wouldn't make a difference tonight.

MAC home game... CBS still has the rights.

I get nervous when someone says "use the app" (I just want to watch TV, not my phone)? Why do we go through this nonsense to see an ACC team play? Can't wait for the linear channel.

Assuming you have a firestick, roku, appletv, etc - the "app" plays on the TV - but yes, very excited for the linear channel

Assuming you have a firestick, roku, appletv, etc - the "app" plays on the TV - but yes, very excited for the linear channel

I'm not finding it on roku. Only all access and that garbage cbs sports hq app. Nothing coming up for the actual sports network.

Wouldn't make a difference tonight.

MAC home game... CBS still has the rights.
Spectrum is broadcasting the game, so I'm okay. And I can understand CBS having rights to MAC games if they have a contract with the conference. But why prohibit broadcasts in areas that don't have the CBS sports channel?

Last edited:
I'm not finding it on roku. Only all access and that garbage cbs sports hq app. Nothing coming up for the actual sports network.
I couldn't find it on roku either, it appears you can't get it as a separate app. Also if you have Spectrum you can't get it online either, no option to select Spectrum as your provider.

I couldn't find it on roku either, it appears you can't get it as a separate app. Also if you have Spectrum you can't get it online either, no option to select Spectrum as your provider.

To the bar I go...

apparently mom mother doesn't have cbs sports, which means her direct tv log in doesn't help me here lol. Ughh it's my last day at this job, I need to spend another hour or two here before leaving. ekkkkk

nope, just a skilled internet pirate
Nice. I don't want my IP/MAC associated with Kody(too visible). Don't need it tonight, but I may hit you up in the future .

apparently mom mother doesn't have cbs sports, which means her direct tv log in doesn't help me here lol. Ughh it's my last day at this job, I need to spend another hour or two here before leaving. ekkkkk

Google reddit cfb streams and look for our game and use the grandma stream.