Warts | Syracusefan.com

Warts

AlaskaSU

Build a dorm, burn the locker rm. upgrade the dome
4 points from the center position.
2 points from our bench.
Never-the-less, we were in it.

hate to say it but coleman plays too nice. he's gotta flip a switch and get downright nasty inside. more hostile jostle.

hate to say it but coleman plays too nice. he's gotta flip a switch and get downright nasty inside. more hostile jostle.
Coleman gets called for more fouls by simply brushing up against an opposing player than I've ever seen before. If he actually started to play nasty he might foul out before tipoff.

At least you didn't say hemorrhoids. ;)
Coleman had a couple of "decent" games in a row and people were hopping on his bandwagon. I appreciate him for working his way back from injury but he is only in there because there is no one equal or better. No other options other than Coleman and Lydon, neither of whom are competent major college centers.

Coleman gets called for more fouls by simply brushing up against an opposing player than I've ever seen before. If he actually started to play nasty he might foul out before tipoff.
According to the acc network color guy ...and I think he has a point , bigs get called for more fouls trying to get out of the way than just playing normally

You don't have to be nasty to be 6'9" and make a basic layup and box somebody out.

According to the acc network color guy ...and I think he has a point , bigs get called for more fouls trying to get out of the way than just playing normally
Honest to God.

His one charge was clearly a charge. He needs to find the balance.

dajuan only averages 16 minutes a game this season. and that's not all becuz of fouls. if you're only gonna play 16 min.s and you've got 5 hard fouls to give...

not gonna try and say DC was "good" tonight but he did pull down 6 boards in his 22 min, a few very strong ones in traffic too... we really don't need his scoring, but he obviously has to finish those bunnies he's getting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom