Was at the Melo Center today and saw 1 player working the practice court | Syracusefan.com

Was at the Melo Center today and saw 1 player working the practice court

Cooney needs to work on shooting against defensive pressure situations.
Hope he gets out to some camps and plays against some good competition this summer.

Shooting open jumpshots alone won't make him any better next year.

Well was he making them?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Hope he gets out to some camps and plays against some good competition this summer.

So when Ray Allen said he takes 1000 three's a day in practice that never helped him become a better player, right?

Hopefully he will get a chance to play on one of those college All Star teams that travel overseas. Could be good for his confidence.

The real question is, where the heck is everyone else? Everyone can pile on Trevor all they want but the guy was a Freshman! The way some people talk around here and you would think he player more than high school ball the last time he played organized ball. Btw, where were Grant and DC speaking of the Frosh!

The real question is, where the heck is everyone else? Everyone can pile on Trevor all they want but the guy was a Freshman! The way some people talk around here and you would think he player more than high school ball the last time he played organized ball. Btw, where were Grant and DC speaking of the Frosh!

Jerami actually was in there as well but he was hanging out on the sideline. I'm sure I just missed when he was actually out there working.

Well was he making them?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Yeah. It's not even that he was making them though, it's that his form looks completely different. I know I'm not the first to suggest that he looks different in practice but I didn't see any of that awkward one-handed shotput we saw in so many games.

Drink up the hater juice TC. Turn it into 14 points/game next year.

Patience is a virtue...let the kid develop in game situations. I remember watching Rautins his first couple of years (Drexel soph year comes to mind) and thinking he stunk. Kid wound up being a very good college player. Some players take some time. One year of basketball games is too quick to write this kids career off.

I think the Cooney haters are the same bunch that were piling it on Andy Rautins as well. We all know how that situation worked out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom