Washington v #8 Oregon | Syracusefan.com

Washington v #8 Oregon

Up 12 at the half. Stewart dominating. The kid that was redshirting before the Green is a legit player.

Kid looks nothing like a freshman. Seems kind of odd to have a kid like that hanging out in the wings. He could have helped them up to this point already.

Kid looks nothing like a freshman. Seems kind of odd to have a kid like that hanging out in the wings. He could have helped them up to this point already.

Yeah. Been posting on the husky boards. He was getting the JB heat for his short bench.

Between Roberts, Tsohonis, and Battle with many DNPs and how they're doing now it's a wonder what Hop is seeing in practice.

I see in the box score that Stewart hit a 3. He looks great from the FT line. Interested to see if he moves his range out and becomes a legit outside threat down the road.

"The Huskies have 5 players over 6-9". They also have muscles on every player. Sigh...

Come on man, don't make me post the song titled "Could've Been" again, because that's what I'm thinking about when I think of the players Hop closed.

If Stewart was at Cuse this season, he would obviously be starting and getting huge minutes. He’s a legit offensive and defensive presence.

I really don't think it’s crazy to think we would be a top 15 team with him here. Hughes, Buddy, and Girard lighting it up from the outside. Dump it in to Stewart for a bucket. Our defense would be so much better as well. Stewart is a legit shot blocker. What could have been but I’m happy the current team is rolling the last few games. Have to keep this momentum.

If Stewart was at Cuse this season, he would obviously be starting and getting huge minutes. He’s a legit offensive and defensive presence.

I really don't think it’s crazy to think we would be a top 15 team with him here. Hughes, Buddy, and Girard lighting it up from the outside. Dump it in to Stewart for a bucket. Our defense would be so much better as well. Stewart is a legit shot blocker. What could have been but I’m happy the current team is rolling the last few games. Have to keep this momentum.

We legit do not have one player that is capable of passing him the ball.

When Green was out Stewart struggled. Tsohonis comes in and he's back to Stewart.

We legit do not have one player that is capable of passing him the ball.

When Green was out Stewart struggled. Tsohonis comes in and he's back to Stewart.

Disagree. Marek, Hughes, Buddy, Washington, and Girard are all capable passers. We just don’t have a center who can catch the ball or do anything with it in there, so they don’t pass it to him. IMO.

Washington is cracking a little. This game goes a long way for their tourney hopes IMO. Gotta find a way to hold on.

Disagree. Marek, Hughes, Buddy, Washington, and Girard are all capable passers. We just don’t have a center who can catch the ball or do anything with it in there, so they don’t pass it to him. IMO.

When a guy is doubled like Stewart is, painted by a defender or two, no chance any of those guys get it to him, maybe Washington.

When a guy is doubled like Stewart is, painted by a defender or two, no chance any of those guys get it to him, maybe Washington.

Could you double him if Girard, Buddy, Hughes, and Marek are on the floor with him?

You can’t double off any of those shooters, and even Marek is showing the ability to get buckets now. I think he’d make you pay around the hoop, if you left him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom