Washington vs. Ohio St | Syracusefan.com

Washington vs. Ohio St

How is Browning still playing? Wasn’t he the starter when we went to UW with Nassib and Marone?
Browning is like 7th year double redshirt sophomore. I am assuming he has at least another 3-4 years of eligibility.

Washington caught Ohio with about 18 defenders on the field. The refs stopped the offense to allow the defense to sub. No explanation but Washington never subbed. None of it made sense.

Washington caught Ohio with about 18 defenders on the field. The refs stopped the offense to allow the defense to sub. No explanation but Washington never subbed. None of it made sense.
The ref said something lame about respotting the ball. BS.

The ref said something lame about respotting the ball. BS.
Oh sure now that makes it all clear. Might as well let the defense make a full line change because the ball is a few inches from where it should be. I don't envy refs. I tried to ump little league and sucked. Just made awful calls. So I stopped. If you are reffing at this level they shouldn't make these sort of mistakes.

Washington QB play is similar to Joe Fields in West Lafayette.

Would Cuse beat Washington? They are ranked #9.

Would Cuse beat Washington? They are ranked #9.
In all actuality Syracuse should have beaten #2. Depending on what Syracuse came to play I think we could beat Washington or any other team not in the top 6.

UW has UGA transfer Jacob Eason. Huge upgrade at QB. Wonder if he is eligible to play this game.

As I watch this game, I think we beat Washington too.

The Pac 12 is soooooo bad it has to be at least 5 years since anyone in that conference beat a good team OOC. UW has never done it all 4 years they had Gaskin and Browning (along with some very good WRs.)

After watching this game, all I can think is the PAC-12 must be really really bad.

The Pac 12 is soooooo bad it has to be at least 5 years since anyone in that conference beat a good team OOC. UW has never done it all 4 years they had Gaskin and Browning (along with some very good WRs.)

The conference is bad for sure but USC beat Texas last year at the Coliseum. Granted they escaped late with some Darnold heroics and were outplayed most of the game. UCLA also beat aTm with Rosen. There are other examples also. But, for sure, the conference overall sucks these days.

The conference is bad for sure but USC beat Texas last year at the Coliseum. Granted they escaped late with some Darnold heroics and were outplayed most of the game. UCLA also beat aTm with Rosen. There are other examples also. But, for sure, the conference overall sucks these days.

Neither are great wins though UT losing to Maryland both years took a lot of luster off the USC UT rematches and that week one collapse by AtM was as bad as anything I've ever seen UCLA deserves some credit but that was Sumlin and the Aggies handing it to them.

Next year its crazy WSU with a brand new cast is likely still the team to beat. I don't even think Oregon and Herbert are going to do anything he was terrible yesterday and hasn't played well since September.

Not sure why as its not a recruiting issue and the one thing that league always has is good QB play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom