Washington vs. Ohio St | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Washington vs. Ohio St

Neither are great wins though UT losing to Maryland both years took a lot of luster off the USC UT rematches and that week one collapse by AtM was as bad as anything I've ever seen UCLA deserves some credit but that was Sumlin and the Aggies handing it to them.

Next year its crazy WSU with a brand new cast is likely still the team to beat. I don't even think Oregon and Herbert are going to do anything he was terrible yesterday and hasn't played well since September.

Not sure why as its not a recruiting issue and the one thing that league always has is good QB play.

Regardless, those games were on the schedules. Trust me, I’m a USC guy and know how bad it is. Leach is awesome. Kingsbury coming in to bailout Helton should be great for SC. They should be a lot better. I don’t know what it is. Recruiting is very high with USC and a pretty high level with UW/UCLA/Oregon. Goes back to physicality I think and perhaps the too laid back and diverse culture/upbringing with these west coast kids.

Washington punts down 28-17 with 3:50 left. It’s 4th and 8 just run a freaking play.

You’ll never win the field position battle with that attitude.

Washington punts down 28-17 with 3:50 left. It’s 4th and 8 just run a freaking play.
That’s a rediculous call there. I guess they are trying to only lose by one score.

I would have loved to have been in a crowded Vegas sports-book for Ohio St./Washington.

Ohio State was a 6.5 point favorite. Washington storms back from a 28-3 deficit and it going for two down 28-23. OSU intercepts the conversion attempt and takes it about 70 yards back before getting tackled, which would have swung the game. I couldn't imagine the shrieking taking place.

Bucks took their foot off the gas after dominating for a little over 3 quarters and being up 28-3 with 12 minutes left in the game...13-1!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom