Watch Party | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Watch Party

Warwick was hilarious last night. He said he was shaking like crazy on the two foul shots late in the game. He said he could barely feel his body. If Red needs to find an assistant coach, he might be the guy. He’s coaching in the G League. Very articulate and has great experiences. He would be noticed on the recruiting trail. He is first class all the way.
Great point, and I bet he would be a great big man coach. His footwork in the paint was unbelievable.

Warwick was hilarious last night. He said he was shaking like crazy on the two foul shots late in the game. He said he could barely feel his body. If Red needs to find an assistant coach, he might be the guy. He’s coaching in the G League. Very articulate and has great experiences. He would be noticed on the recruiting trail. He is first class all the way.
Asked whoever was running the video if he could fast forward past the free throws.

The banter with Kueth was hilarious.

My all time favorite Orangeman… I remember how he exploded in the post season NIT his freshman year (I think that was the meshaun year) after not doing much during the regular season. And thinking man we got something and then a year later we win the title with him playing a major role.

In this day and age Warrick would have transferred after sitting on the bench most of the season.

I think it was livestream only. I missed it, too.

The only link I had it went to a page that said WATCH PARTY and was otherwise black.

Did you use the link in the first post here?

That's great, but that's not it. The camera was trained on Jim and his family and the team as they were watching "One Shining Moment". No credits were rolling and we didn't see "One Shining Moment" - just their reactions to it. The whole thing was shot from the angle we see at 3:38.

Here you go. :)

Did you use the link in the first post here?
Screen Shot 2023-03-04 at 11.10.12 AM.png
Yes. When I clicked it it looked exactly the same as it does now. Nothing clickable, nothing viewable :(

Whew, queue the waterworks 20 years later.
Wow. I thought I had seen all the footage from this game and I had seen that shot but not that entire clip. Very powerful.

I just spoke to a friend two days ago that knows Billy very well and they said he may still show up at the game today. He coaches an AAU team which involves a lot of travel to tournaments and such.
Btw I was there last night as well and shared a video of Melo talking about Billy last night with my friend and they shared it with Billy. They said Billy was very touched and it made him happy to hear the love Melo and the guys (and fans) still have for him.
Great event last night, very well done.
Glad you shared that video and glad Billy came. Seemed to mean a lot to him. And meant a lot to Melo, JB and the rest of the guys too. And the fans.

Glad you shared that video and glad Billy came. Seemed to mean a lot to him. And meant a lot to Melo, JB and the rest of the guys too. And the fans.
Made me extremely happy to see Billy out there with his teammates getting the recognition he deserves. The embrace between he and Melo was my favorite moment from today and the entire weekend. You could see how genuinely happy they were to see each other again. I was bummed at first that the Dome didn’t acknowledge him at halftime even though he came out with the trophy, however it was incredible to see Boeheim make sure Billy got special recognition. Billy is doing great things for youth and the Syracuse community.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom