Watching LSU-Louisville game | Syracusefan.com

Watching LSU-Louisville game

Alsacs

Living Legend
What team in the country wastes more elite talent than LSU?
My god their team sans QB is so freaking talented. Georgia used to waste all their talent but man LSU is so good.
Next year they don't lose much. The LSU D is dominating Lamar Jackson.

What team in the country wastes more elite talent than LSU?
My god their team sans QB is so freaking talented. Georgia used to waste all their talent but man LSU is so good.
Next year they don't lose much. The LSU D is dominating Lamar Jackson.
Playing Alabama, Auburn, A&M, Wisconsin and Florida all in the same season can't help.

Playing Alabama, Auburn, A&M, Wisconsin and Florida all in the same season can't help.
Auburn, A&M, Florida are overrated. LSU has more NFL talent than those teams.
LSU has Ohio State /Clemson/Alabama level talent sans QB.

Last edited:
That Devin White sack of Lamar Jackson in the 1st Q was pretty impressive. And he's a freshman.
LSU is crazy stacked with talent.
Next year is going to be rough.

That Devin White sack of Lamar Jackson in the 1st Q was pretty impressive. And he's a freshman.
LSU is crazy stacked with talent.
Next year is going to be rough.

Yeah but think of the great memories we will have when LSU blasts us on national TV next year. Such a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Ville's OL may want to try blocking st some point.
LSU is doing what Clemson did to Louisville in the first half of their game.
LSU DL is all NFL caliber and UL has a bad OL.
LSU should be a top 10 team. Give Dino Babers the LSU d talent he is getting his team to the playoffs.

LSU should be a top 10 team. Give Dino Babers the LSU d talent he is getting his team to the playoffs.

Houston, too. Ed Oliver was basically camping out in the backfield with Lamar the whole game.

I have a feeling this game is going to have a great finish. If LSU could ever recruit a decent offensive coordinator to run their offense they would be Alabama and on that level. And you would see LSU and Alabama in the playoff almost every year. Everyone else would be fighting for the other 2 spots.

May want to shift to max protect. He's getting crushed back there.
Don't think there is a "max protect". Every one of Louisville's OL is wearing cement cleats. Almost as if they're pissed at Jackson about something and this is their payback.

As I've heard several times this year, if you asked anyone who were the 3 most talented teams top to bottom, you'd hear Alabama, Ohio State, LSU.

As you said, they're a QB away.

It's not going to pretty on the field down there next year. But off the field, it will be enough of a blast that you won't care.

I have a feeling this game is going to have a great finish. If LSU could ever recruit a decent offensive coordinator to run their offense they would be Alabama and on that level. And you would see LSU and Alabama in the playoff almost every year. Everyone else would be fighting for the other 2 spots.

Don't they have Matt Canada coming in?

LSU will still be the same athletic disorganized team on D. Canada may make a difference on O but time will tell.

they are what they are year after year. we lost 34-24 and it tool several crazy plays to beat us up here with a walkon QB. the big question is will our D make less mistakes than 2 years ago. I think the offense will be fine, we showed this year we can move the ball, can we finish the drives next year.

BTW, anyone notice the absolute lack of Tampa 2 type play by LSU? Orgeroon is blitzing the crap out of Jackson. From everywhere.

BTW, anyone notice the absolute lack of Tampa 2 type play by LSU? Orgeroon is blitzing the crap out of Jackson. From everywhere.
He learned his "D" when he was an assistant here;) many moons agao

Has any team been more disappointing in big games this year than Louisville?

If Petrino doesn't get to the playoff with LJ next year, I don't think he ever does. Also, I think it'll be a monstrous underachievement.

Has any team been more disappointing in big games this year than Louisville?

If Petrino doesn't get to the playoff with LJ next year, I don't think he ever does. Also, I think it'll be a monstrous underachievement.

It's really amazing that the same team that beat FSU was the team that lost to houston.

I don't about UL next year, seems there may be teams that are better on the OL/DL, but you are right, should be his best chance.

Yeah but think of the great memories we will have when LSU blasts us on national TV next year. Such a once in a lifetime opportunity.

As opposed to what? Great memories from playing an FCS school instead?

What is your most cherished memory from our game against Stony Brook in 2012?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom