Watching LSU-Louisville game | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Watching LSU-Louisville game

This is why I love hearing how yesterday the SEC is overrated when the fifth best SEC team just waxed the #3/#2-best ACC team.

LSU is GOOD though. Yikes on our trip their next year. Hoping Coach O can't gameplay for our O.

LSU is the second or third best team in the SEC as it stands now.

BTW, anyone notice the absolute lack of Tampa 2 type play by LSU? Orgeroon is blitzing the crap out of Jackson. From everywhere.

Bcubs, i have noticed the lack of t2 type play across the nation, since September;)

If they voted on the Heisman after the bowl games as they do for the national championship, would Jackson still have won it?

Great point and Heisman winners never perform well in their bowl. The Heisman presentation is only done pre bowl to fill in the dead space post season and bowl season. Its ludicrous.

Yeah but think of the great memories we will have when LSU blasts us on national TV next year. Such a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Yeah, but you the fans can have the opportunity to travel thousands of miles to eat some Cajun food, drink some beer, and talk about how great someone else's gameday scene is!

What team in the country wastes more elite talent than LSU?
My god their team sans QB is so freaking talented. Georgia used to waste all their talent but man LSU is so good.
Next year they don't lose much. The LSU D is dominating Lamar Jackson.

LSU doesn't waste talent. They are a QB away each year. Its uncanny how as well as they recruit, they can't get a stud in there to play qb. It will get better. EO will bring in a qb, as much as i lived les, he was mac brown when it came to noticing qb talent. Ever hear the Mac Brown qb recruiting story? Anyone?

LSU doesn't waste talent. They are a QB away each year. Its uncanny how as well as they recruit, they can't get a stud in there to play qb. It will get better. EO will bring in a qb, as much as i lived les, he was mac brown when it came to noticing qb talent. Ever hear the Mac Brown qb recruiting story? Anyone?

LSU has absolutely wasted talent the past few years. Unquestionably.

LSU has absolutely wasted talent the past few years. Unquestionably.

Yes, when you dont have a qb, nothing else clicks. Also, when you have a poor offensive scheme (Les) , that exacerbates the situation.

Also, when you have a poor offensive scheme (Les) , that exacerbates the situation.

Yep. Hence why I think LSU has wasted talent big time past three years.

I bet Ed gets them in a good placer the next two years. Whether he is another Brady Hoke at Michigan remains to be seen.

Its amazing how some teams always seem to have a serviceable qb yet the mighty lsu doesnt. I wonder why... (to answer my own question its likely a systematic thing)

How about we play Purdue instead of LSU and we have a better chance at 7 wins? Or a much better chance at a bowl? By the way, losing to Pitt, NC State, LSU, Clemson, Miami, FSU and Louisville next year makes us no worse than BC, Maryland and others who are in bowls this year. It makes us dumber. This schedule OOC to go 3-1 philosophy is moronic. I want us to get to a bowl and I don't give a damn how we get there.
You don't really know what you're getting with p5 teams when you schedule them since games are years away. Purdue absolutely waxed us last time we scheduled them. We just need to be better and this takes care of itself. If we're as good as nc state and Pitt, scheduling 3-1 ooc is not a problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom