Way too early VT game time thread | Syracusefan.com

Way too early VT game time thread

kirbivore

2019 Cali Award (Passing Yards)
The games leading up to the VT game are USF, @storz, Notre Dame @Met Life, and @Wake. The TV times are established two weeks out I think, so we'll know after the Notre Dame game. The other ACC games that day are UNC/Miami, Ga Southern/GT, Pitt/UVA, NC St./Clemson, Wake/FSU. For the TV gurus out there what are the chances SU/VT is not the 12:30 Bojangles Waffle House Food Lion game of the week?

I'm guessing 2-3 leading into the Wake game.

The games leading up to the VT game are USF, @storz, Notre Dame @Met Life, and @Wake. The TV times are established two weeks out I think, so we'll know after the Notre Dame game. The other ACC games that day are UNC/Miami, Ga Southern/GT, Pitt/UVA, NC St./Clemson, Wake/FSU. For the TV gurus out there what are the chances SU/VT is not the 12:30 Bojangles Waffle House Food Lion game of the week?
Not a guru of any sort (I don't even play one on the Internet), but here's my guess - UNC-CHeat/Da U and NCSU/Clemson are the candidates for the best time slot. I doubt 8 PM will be available, so they'll be 3:30 on The Mouse (Cheaters/Da U) and RSN (NCSU/Clem). Ga Southern and GIT will be on The Ocho. Pitt/UVa and Wake/F$U will be the 12:30 games, one on Raycom and the other on The Mouse. They'll want your game on something other than The Ocho. 3:30? 5:00?

depends what we do and all acc teams do in the next 3 games. win 2 of 3 we should be out of noon window.GT game will be acc xtra, unc miami would think is the 330 abc/espn/ 2 game.nc state clemson seems like a noon or 330 espn family or 1230 acc network game.fsu/wake will probably be an espn family game at noon . pit/uva and our game being left.

my best guess without looking at other conferences or results of upcoming games i have :
UNC/miami as the abc /espn reverse mirror game with bigten at 330
FSU/Wake at noon on espn/2 /u or abc
NC State/Clemson at 330 on espn u
Pitt/uva at acc network game aka raycom at 1230
VT/Syracuse at 330 on rsn
GT game goes acc extra

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics