We got a non-conference schedule for 2014... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

We got a non-conference schedule for 2014...

I can only think of one team that's worth crossing old man river for a home and home series

UNLV%20Rebels%20Vinyl%20Football.jpg

las_vegas_strip_night.jpg
Ha! Yep, Syracuse and unlv can both be coming off 2-10 seasons, be a combined 0-6 we will say...and I could get 9 guys to go to the game with me.

I can only think of one team that's worth crossing old man river for a home and home series

I went to Seattle for the Washington game. I wouldn't mind going there again.

Any updated thoughts on our 2014 schedule and our prospects with it next year now that the season has played out and we have slightly more information on ourselves and some of the opponents?

Any updated thoughts on our 2014 schedule and our prospects with it next year now that the season has played out and we have slightly more information on ourselves and some of the opponents?
I think 3-1 or 4-0 OOC is the outcome. Duke won't be the pushover we thought but I think we win. If Hickey comes back I think 8 wins is my starting argument.

I think 3-1 or 4-0 OOC is the outcome. Duke won't be the pushover we thought but I think we win. If Hickey comes back I think 8 wins is my starting argument.

Even if Hickey goes to the NFL, I think Lasker played pretty well once he was in there for a bit and got his legs under him. He can only get better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom